Error

Strahan, Jonathan (ed) - Under My Hat: Tales from the Cauldron / Стрэн, Джонатан (ред) - Под моей шляпой: истории из котла [2012, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Jonathan Strahan (ed) - Under My Hat: Tales from the Cauldron

Название: Under My Hat: Tales from the Cauldron / Под моей шляпой: истории из котла
Год выпуска: 2012
Под редакцией: Strahan, Jonathan / Стрэн, Джонатан
Издательство: Random House
ISBN: 978-0-375-89881-5
Формат: EPUB
Качество: Retail eBook
Язык: английский

Описание:
Антология современной фэнтези - ведьмы и колдуньи.
Stray Magic novelette by Diana Peterfreund
Payment Due short story by Frances Hardinge
A Handful of Ashes novelette by Garth Nix
Little Gods novelette by Holly Black
Barrio Girls short story by Charles de Lint
Felidis novelette by Tanith Lee
Witch Work / Работа колдуньи poem by Neil Gaiman
The Education of a Witch novelette by Ellen Klages
The Threefold World short fiction by Ellen Kushner
The Witch in the Wood novelette by Delia Sherman
Which Witch short story by Patricia A. McKillip
The Carved Forest short story by Tim Pratt
Burning Castles short story by M. Rickert
The Stone Witch novelette by Isobelle Carmody
Andersen's Witch short story by Jane Yolen
B Is for Bigfoot novelette by Jim Butcher
Great-Grandmother in the Cellar short story by Peter S. Beagle
Crow and Caper, Caper and Crow short story by Margo Lanagan
WHICH WITCH
PATRICIA A. MCKILLIP

LIESL, THAT GRINCH, stole my G string. “Borrowed,” she said. Ha! So I had to limp along on a Spinreel G so old it was liable to snap at any moment with a twang in pure country, while she wailed along like she was summoning the devil to dance, with her long black hair tangling in her bow until it seemed she was pulling the song out of her hair instead of her fiddle.
Maybe she did. Summon up the devil, I mean, since that night was when Trouble joined the band.
I know Cawley warned me. I know that. But it had to have been while I was on the floor slithering like the snake in the Garden into my tightest black jeans, or trying to bend over after that to buckle the Mary Jane strap on a seven-inch lollipop-red heel and then zip a black ankle boot on the other foot, or surrounding myself with puddles of sequins, satin, leather, and lace, trying to find just the right top for my mood. Pirate Queen, or Good Fairy/Bad Fairy, or maybe I’d just wear my glasses and my crazy-quilt jacket and Cawley on my shoulder and be Scholar Gypsy.
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему