Error

Ritzlin, D. M. (ed) - Renegade Swords II / Рицлин, Д. М. (ред) - Изменники II [2021, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

D. M. Ritzlin (ed) - Renegade Swords II

Название: Renegade Swords II / Изменники II
Год выпуска: 2021
Под редакцией: Ritzlin, D. M. / Рицлин, Д. М.
Издательство: DMR Books
ISBN: не указан
Формат: EPUB
Качество: OCR
Язык: английский

Описание:
Антология героической фэнтези
The Roaming Forest / Бродячий лес by Michael Moorcock
To Rescue Tanelorn / Спасти Танелорн... by Michael Moorcock
Marchers of Valhalla / Шествующий из Вальхаллы by Robert E. Howard
Killer / Убийца by David Drake and Karl Edward Wagner
The Unlawful Hunter by Keith Taylor
The Haunting of Mara by Keith Taylor
The Pool of the Stone God / Озеро каменного бога by A. Merritt
Stoneskin by John Morressy
Killer
By David Drake and Karl Edward Wagner

Rain was again trickling from the grayness overhead, and the damp reek of the animals hung on the misty droplets. A hyena wailed miserably, longing for the dry plains it would never see again. Lycon listened without pity. Let it bark its lungs out here in Brundisium, or die later in the amphitheater at Rome. He remembered the Ethiopian girl who had lived three days after a hyena had dragged her down. It would have been far better had the beast not been driven off before it had finished disembowelling her.
“Wish the rain would stop,” complained Vonones. The Armenian dealer’s plump face was gloomy. “A lot of these are going to die otherwise, and I’ll be caught in the middle. In Rome they only pay me for live delivery, but I have to pay you regardless.”
Which is why I’m a hunter and you’re a dealer, mused Lycon without overmuch sympathy. “Well, it won’t ruin you,” he reassured the dealer. “Not at the prices you pay. You can replace the entire lot for a fifth of what they’ll bring in Rome.”
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему