Error

Dozois, Gardner (ed) - Galileo's Children / Дозуа, Гарднер - Дети Галилея [2014, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Gardner Dozois (ed) - Galileo's Children: Tales of Science vs. Superstition

Название: Galileo's Children / Дети Галилея
Год выпуска: 2014
Под редакцией: Dozois, Gardner / Дозуа, Гарднер
Издательство: Baen
ISBN: 978-1-62579-344-7
Формат: EPUB
Качество: eBook
Язык: английский

Описание:
Наука и предрассудки ...
The Stars Below / Выше звёзд short story by Ursula K. Le Guin
The Will of God novelette by Keith Roberts
The Way of Cross and Dragon / Путь креста и дракона novelette by George R. R. Martin
The Pope of the Chimps / Папа и шимпанзе novelette by Robert Silverberg
The World Is a Sphere novelette by Edgar Pangborn
Written in Blood short story by Chris Lawson
Falling Star / Падающая звезда short story by Brendan DuBois
Three Hearings on the Existence of Snakes in the Human Bloodstream novelette by James Alan Gardner
The Star / Звезда short story by Arthur C. Clarke
The Last Homosexual short story by Paul Park
The Man Who Walked Home / Человек, который шёл домой short story by James Tiptree, Jr.
When the Old Gods Die / Когда умирают старые боги novelette by Mike Resnick
Oracle / Оракул novella by Greg Egan
The Way of Cross and Dragon

George R. R. Martin

“Heresy,” he told me. The brackish waters of his pool sloshed gently.
“Another one?” I said wearily. “There are so many these days.” My Lord Commander was displeased by that comment. He shifted position heavily, sending ripples up and down the pool. One broke over the side, and a sheet of water slid across the tiles of the receiving chamber. My boots were soaked yet again. I accepted that philosophically. I had worn my worst boots, well aware that wet feet are among the inescapable consequences of paying call on Torgathon Nine-Klariis Tûn, elder of the ka-Thane people, and also Archbishop of Vess, Most Holy Father of the Four Vows, Grand Inquisitor of the Order Militant of the Knights of Jesus Christ, and councilor to His Holiness, Pope Daryn XXI of New Rome.
“Be there as many heresies as stars in the sky, each single one is no less dangerous, Father,” the Archbishop said solemnly. “As Knights of Christ, it is our ordained task to fight them one and all. And I must add that this new heresy is particularly foul.”
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему