Error

Davis, Hank (ed) - A Cosmic Christmas 2 You / Дэвис, Хэнк (ред) - С Космическим Рождеством! [2013, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Hank Davis (ed) - A Cosmic Christmas 2 You

Название: A Cosmic Christmas 2 You / С Космическим Рождеством!
Год выпуска: 2013
Под редакцией: Davis, Hank / Дэвис, Хэнк
Издательство: Baen
ISBN: 978-1-4516-3942-1
Формат: EPUB
Качество: eBook
Язык: английский

Описание:
Космическая фантастика на Рождественскую тему. Среди авторов: Joe Haldeman, Connie Willis, Frederik Pohl ...
Angel of Light / Ангел света short story by Joe Haldeman
And to All a Good Night short fiction by Tony Daniel
Christmas Card short fiction by Connie Willis
Away in a Manger short fiction by Wen Spencer
Happy Birthday, Dear Jesus novelette by Frederik Pohl
Shepherds and Wolves short fiction by Sarah A. Hoyt
In the Spirit of Christmas short story by Tee Morris
Wormhole Magic short story by Marianne Plumridge
A Christmas In Amber short story by Scott William Carter
Space Aliens Saved My Marriage short fiction by Sharon N. Farber (as by S. N. Dyer)
Zwarte Piet's Tale novelette by Allen Steele
How Thorvald the Bloody-Minded Saved Christmas short fiction by Esther M. Friesner
Julian: A Christmas Story / Джулиан. Рождественская история novella by Robert Charles Wilson
ANGEL OF LIGHT

by Joe Haldeman

IT BEGAN INNOCENTLY ENOUGH. Christmastime and no money. I went down into the cellar and searched deeply for something to give the children. Something they wouldn’t have already found during their hajjes down there.
On a high shelf, behind bundles of sticks waiting for the cold, I could just see an old wooden chest, pushed far back into a corner. I dropped some of the bundles onto the floor and pushed the others out of the way, and with some difficulty slid the chest to the edge of the shelf. From the thick layer of dust on top, I assumed it was from my father’s time or before.
I had a warning thought: Don’t open it. Call the authorities.
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему