Error

Davis, Hank (ed) - A Cosmic Christmas / Дэвис, Хэнк (ред) - Космическое Рождество [2012, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Hank Davis (ed) - A Cosmic Christmas

Название: A Cosmic Christmas / Космическое Рождество
Год выпуска: 2012
Под редакцией: Davis, Hank / Дэвис, Хэнк
Издательство: Baen
ISBN: 978-1-4516-3862-2
Формат: EPUB
Качество: eBook
Язык: английский

Описание:
Космическая фантастика на Рождественскую тему. Среди авторов: Manly Wade Wellman, George O. Smith, Poul Anderson, Connie Willis ...
Dance in Blue novelette by Catherine Asaro
Lobo, Actually short story by Mark L. Van Name
On the Hills and Everywhere short story by Manly Wade Wellman
Angel in Flight novelette by Sarah A. Hoyt
Mad Holiday short story by George O. Smith
The Grimnoir Chronicles: Detroit Christmas novelette by Larry Correia
The Vampires Who Saved Christmas short story by Sharon N. Farber (as by S. N. Dyer)
And Visions of Sugar Plums ... short story by Sharon N. Farber (as by S. N. Dyer)
The Season of Forgiveness / Время прощать short story by Poul Anderson
Dumb Feast short story by Mercedes Lackey
Roads novelette by Seabury Quinn
Newsletter / Рождественский листок novelette by Connie Willis
ON THE HILLS
AND EVERYWHERE

By Manly Wade Wellman

“John, the children have opened their presents, and I want them to have some hot rations inside them before they start in on that store-bought candy you fetched them. So why don’t you tell us a Christmas story while Mother’s putting dinner on the table?”

“Be proud to do so. And this won’t be any far-away tale—it happened to neighbor-folks you know.”

You all and I and everybody worried our minds about Mr. Absalom Cowand and his fall-out with Mr. Troy Holcomb who neighbors with him in the hills above Rebel Creek. Too bad when old friends aren’t friends my more. Especially the kind of friend Mr. Absalom can be.
You’ve been up to his place, I reckon. Only a man with thought in his head and bone in his back would build and work where Mr. Absalom Cowand does in those high hills up the winding road beyond those lazy creek-bottom patches. He’s terraced his fields up and up behind his house on the slope, growing some of the best-looking corn in this day and time. And nice cow-brutes in his barns, and good hogs and chickens in his pens, and money in the bank down yonder at the county seat. Mr. Absalom will feed ary hungry neighbor, or tend ary sick one, saving he’s had a quarrel with them, like the quarrel with Mr. Troy Holcomb.
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему