Error

Carr, Terry (ed) - An Exaltation of Stars / Карр, Терри (ред) - Превознесение звезд [1973, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Terry Carr (ed) - An Exaltation of Stars

Название: An Exaltation of Stars / Превознесение звезд
Год выпуска: 1973
Под редакцией: Carr, Terry / Карр, Терри
Издательство: Simon & Schuster
ISBN: 0-671-21469-1
Формат: EPUB
Качество: OCR
Язык: английский

Описание:
Три повести, хотя и НФ, но, при этом, еще и о сверхъестественном ...
The Feast of St. Dionysus novella by Robert Silverberg
'Kjwalll'kje'k'koothaïlll'kje'k / Песнопевец novella by Roger Zelazny
My Brother Leopold novelette by Edgar Pangborn
‘KJWALLL’KJE’K’KOOTHAÏLLL’KJE’K

Roger Zelazny

After everyone had departed, the statements been taken, the remains of the remains removed—long after that, as the night hung late, clear, clean, with its bright multitudes doubled in their pulsing within the cool flow of the Gulf Stream about the station, I sat in a deck chair on the small patio behind my quarters, drinking a can of beer and watching the stars go by.
My feelings were an uncomfortable mixture, and I had not quite decided what to do with what was left.
It was awkward. I could make things neat and tidy again by deciding to forget the small inexplicables. I had accomplished what I had set out to do. I needed but stamp CLOSED on my mental file, go away, collect my fee, and live happily, relatively speaking, ever after.
No one would ever know or, for that matter, care about the little things that still bothered me. I was under no obligation to pursue matters beyond this point.
Except ...
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему