Error

Blish, James (ed) - New Dreams This Morning / Блиш, Джеймс (ред) - Новые мечты этим утром [1966, epub, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

James Blish (ed) - New Dreams This Morning

Название: New Dreams This Morning / Новые мечты этим утром
Год выпуска: 1966
Под редакцией: Blish, James / Блиш, Джеймс
Издательство: Ballantine Books
ISBN: не указан
Формат: epub
Качество: OCR
Язык: английский

Описание:
Антология фантастики на тему "искусство в будущем".
Dreaming Is a Private Thing / Мечты — личное дело каждого short story by Isaac Asimov
A Work of Art / Произведение искусства short story by James Blish
The Dark Night of the Soul (= The Genius Heap) short story by James Blish
Portrait of the Artist / Портрет художника short story by Harry Harrison
The Country of the Kind / Страна милостивых short story by Damon Knight
With These Hands / Этими руками novelette by C. M. Kornbluth
A Master of Babylon (= The Music Master of Babylon) novelette by Edgar Pangborn
A Man of Talent (= The Man with Talent) short story by Robert Silverberg
The Country of the Kind
Damon Knight

The attendant at the car lot was daydreaming when I pulled up—a big, lazy-looking man in black satin checkered down the front. I was wearing scarlet, myself; it suited my mood. I got out, almost on his toes.
"Park or storage?" he asked automatically, turning around. Then he realized who I was, and ducked his head away.
"Neither," I told him.
There was a hand torch on a shelf in the repair shed right behind him. I got it and came back. I kneeled down to where I could reach behind the front wheel, and ignited the torch. I turned it on the axle and suspension. They glowed cherry red, then white, and fused together. Then I got up and turned the flame on both tires until the rubberoid stank and sizzled and melted down to the pavement. The attendant didn't say anything.
I left him there, looking at the mess on his nice clean concrete.
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему