Error

Asimov, Isaac (ed.) - Young Mutants / Азимов, Айзек (ред.) - Юные мутанты [1984, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Isaac Asimov (ed.) - Young Mutants

Название: Young Mutants / Юные мутанты
Год выпуска: 1984
Под редакцией: Asimov, Isaac & Greenberg, Martin H. & Waugh, Charles G. / Азимов, Айзек & Гринберг, Мартин & Во, Чарльз
Издательство: Harper & Row
ISBN: 0-06-020156-8
Формат: EPUB
Качество: OCR
Язык: английский

Описание:
Антология фантастики о мутантах.
Среди авторов: Ray Bradbury, Fredric Brown, John Brunner ...
Hail and Farewell / Здравствуй и прощай by Ray Bradbury
Keep Out / Пусть убираются! by Fredric Brown
What Friends Are For by John Brunner
The Wonder Horse / Чудо-лошадь by George Byram
He That Hath Wings / Имеющий крылья by Edmond Hamilton
Second Sight / Второе зрение by Alan E. Nourse
I Can't Help Saying Goodbye / Я не хочу, но говорю прощай by Ann Mackenzie
The Listening Child / Ребёнок, который слышал by Margaret St. Clair (as by Idris Seabright)
The Children's Room by Raymond F. Jones
The Lost Language by David H. Keller, M.D.
Prone / Хронический неудачник by Mack Reynolds
Come On, Wagon! by Zenna Henderson
He That Hath Wings
by Edmond Hamilton

Doctor Harriman paused in the corridor of the maternity ward and asked, “What about that woman in 27?’’
There was pity in the eyes of the plump, crisply dressed head nurse as she answered, “She died an hour after the birth of her baby, doctor. Her heart was bad, you know.’’
The physician nodded, his spare, clean-shaven face thoughtful. “Yes, I remember now—she and her husband were injured in an electrical explosion in a subway a year ago, and the husband died recently. What about the baby?”
The nurse hesitated. “A fine, healthy little boy, except—”
“Except what?”
“Except that he is humpbacked, doctor.”
Doctor Harriman swore in pity. “What horrible luck for the poor little devil! Born an orphan, and deformed, too.” He said with sudden decision, “I’ll look at the infant. Perhaps we could do something for him.”
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему