Error

Various - Hollywood Kills / Разные авторы - Голливудские убийства [1993, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Hollywood Kills

Название: Hollywood Kills / Голливудские убийства
Год выпуска: 1993
Издательство: Carroll & Graf
ISBN: 0-88184-879-4
Формат: EPUB
Качество: OCR
Язык: английский

Описание:
Детективы с местом действия в Голливуде
THE MOVIE PEOPLE by Robert Bloch
THE GIRL WITH THE HUNGRY EYES / Девушка с голодными глазами by Fritz Leiber
UNDER THE HOLLYWOOD SIGN by Tom Reamy
CUTS by F. Paul Wilson
STARSTRUCK by Jon L. Breen
FIND THE WOMAN / Ищите женщину by Ross Macdonald
DEATH OUT OF FOCUS by William Campbell Gault
GUNSLINGER by Ed Gorman
THE SHADOW ON THE SCREEN / Тень на стене by Henry Kuttner
HOW COME MY DOG DON'T BARK? by Ron Goulart
DING-DONG, THE LIZARD'S DEAD by Ray Russell
THE SAINT IN SILVER by John K. Butler
THE MAN WHO WANTED TO BE IN THE MOVIES by John Jakes
The Shadow on the Screen
Henry Kuttner

Torture Master was being given a sneak preview at a Beverly Hills theatre. Somehow, when my credit line, “Directed by Peter Haviland,” was flashed on the screen, a little chill of apprehension shook me, despite the applause that came from a receptive audience. When you’ve been in the picture game for a long time you get these hunches; I’ve often spotted a dud movie before a hundred feet have been reeled off. Yet Torture Master was no worse than a dozen similar films I’d handled in the past few years.
But it was formula, box-office formula. I could see that. The star was all right; the make-up department had done a good job; the dialogue was unusually smooth. Yet the film was obviously box-office, and not the sort of film I’d have liked to direct.
After watching a reel unwind amid an encouraging scattering of applause, I got up and went to the lobby. Some of the gang from Summit Pictures were lounging there, smoking and commenting on the picture. Ann Howard, who played the heroin in Torture Master, noticed my scowl and pulled me into a corner. She was that rare type, a girl who will screen well without all of that greasepaint that makes you look like an animated corpse. She was small, and her hair and eyes and skin were brown—I’d like to have seen her play Peter Pan. That type, you know.
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему