Error

Greenberg, Martin H. (ed.) - Cat Crimes Takes a Vacation / Гринберг, Мартин (ред.) - Кото-преступления в отпуске [1995, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Martin H. Greenberg (ed.) - Cat Crimes Takes a Vacation

Название: Cat Crimes Takes a Vacation / Кото-преступления в отпуске
Год выпуска: 1995
Под редакцией: Greenberg, Martin H. & Gorman, Ed / Гринберг, Мартин & Горман, Эд
Издательство: Donald I. Fine, Inc.
ISBN: 1-55611-444-3
Формат: EPUB
Качество: OCR
Язык: английский

Описание:
Еще одна антология детективов про котиков, помогающих раскрывать преступления.
MIDNIGHT SUN by Barbara Paul
THE SHRINE OF ELEANOR by Gillian Roberts
HOW I FOUND A CAT, LOST TRUE LOVE AND BROKE THE BANK AT MONTE CARLO by Bill Crider
THE CHOCOLATE CAT by Michael Collins
THE ENVELOPES, PLEASE by Gary A. Braunbeck
BUT A SLEEP AND A FORGETTING... by Daniel B. Brawner
THE CAT, THE WATCH AND THE DEEP BLUE SEA by Bruce Holland Rogers
THE PAST-LIFE ALIEN ABDUCTION WORKSHOP MURDER by Tracy A. Knight
HERE TODAY, DEAD TO MAUI by Catherine Dain
PUDGYGATE by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
LAST TANGO IN TOKYO by Ed Gorman
WILLIE’S WORD AGAINST... by Jan Grape
CAT BAY ON CAT CAY by Bill Pronzini
COLD SHOULDER by Terry Black
THE CAT WHO KNEW TOO MUCH by Dorothy Cannell
Cat Bay on Cat Cay
Bill Pronzini

October 21

Dear Blanche,
Well, here we are at Cat Bay on Cat Cay. Finally! Three different planes, the last one a twelve-seater, and then a forty-five-minute trip by ferry launch, and then Arthur had to rent a car and drive us all the way around this primitive little island to get to Tweed’s Resort. Talk about remote. I was afraid it couldn’t possibly be worth all that trouble. But it is, Blanche. This isn’t just another Caribbean island—it’s a vacation paradise!
Cat Bay on Cat Cay. Isn’t that wonderfully alliterative? And wonderfully descriptive too. Did I show you the brochure before we left? I can’t remember if I did or not. Anyway, the island is one of the outer Leewards, twenty miles long and fifteen miles wide, and from the air it really does look like a sleeping cat. There’s a long, narrow, curving peninsula at the south end shaped exactly like a tail, and at the north end there’s a rounded projection that resembles a head and two wedge-shaped promontories, one on either side of the head, that are perfectly symmetrical. The natives call the promontories East Ear and West Ear. Isn’t that cute? They’re the highest points on the cay—about one hundred fifty feet above a rocky shoreline. The rest of the island is at sea level.
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему