Error

Muir, Tamsyn - Harrow the Ninth / Мьюир, Тэмсин - Харроу Девятая [2020, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Tamsyn Muir - Harrow the Ninth

Название: Harrow the Ninth / Харроу Девятая
Автор: Muir, Tamsyn / Мьюир, Тэмсин
Год выпуска: 2020
Издательство: Tor.com
ISBN: 978-1-250-31320-1
Формат: EPUB
Качество: eBook (retail)
Язык: английский

Описание:
Она ответила на призыв Императора.
Она взяла с собой своё искусство, свою мудрость и своего единственного друга.
Победа обратила её мир в пепел.
Тэмсин Мьюир продолжает рассказ о сумрачном Девятом доме в «Harrow the Ninth», шкатулке с головоломными тайнами, убийствами, магией и хаосом. В палатах Императора все не так, как кажется, и судьба галактики лежит на плечах одной женщины.
Харрохак Нонагесимус, последняя из некромантов Девятого дома, была призвана Императором на войну, в которой невозможно победить. Бок о бок с ненавистной соперницей Харроу должна отточить свои навыки и стать ангелом несмерти, но её здоровье подорвано, её тошнит от меча, и даже разум грозит ей изменить.
Запечатанная в готическом мраке императорского Митреума с тремя недружелюбными учителями, преследуемая безумным призраком убитой планеты, Харроу должна ответить на два неприятных вопросами: а не пытается ли кто-то убить её? И не будет ли вселенной лучше, если им это удастся?

Эта книга номинирована на премию Хьюго 2021 в категории "роман".
Prologue
THE NIGHT BEFORE THE EMPEROR’S MURDER

YOUR ROOM HAD LONG AGO plunged into near-complete darkness, leaving no distraction from the great rocking thump—thump—thump of body after body flinging itself onto the great mass already coating the hull. There was nothing to see—the shutters were down—but you could feel the terrible vibration, hear the groan of chitin on metal, the cataclysmic rending of steel by fungous claw.
It was very cold. A fine shimmer of frost now coated your cheeks, your hair, your eyelashes. In that smothering dark, your breath emerged as wisps of wet grey smoke. Sometimes you screamed a little, which no longer embarrassed you. You understood your body’s reaction to the proximity. Screaming was the least of what might happen.
God’s voice came very calmly over the comm:
“Ten minutes until breach. We’ve got half an hour of air-con left … after that, you’ll be working in the oven. Doors down until the pressure equalizes. Conserve your temp, everyone. Harrow, I’m leaving yours closed as long as possible.”
You staggered to your feet, limpid skirts gathered in both hands, and picked your way over to the comm button. Scanning for something damning and intellectual to say, you snapped: “I can take care of myself.”
“Harrowhark, we need you in the River, and while you are in the River your necromancy will not work.”
“I am a Lyctor, Lord,” you heard yourself say. “I am your saint. I am your fingers and gestures. If you wanted a Hand who needed a door to hide behind—even now—then I have misjudged you.”
From his far-off sanctum deep within the Mithraeum, you heard him exhale. You imagined him sitting in his patchy, worn-out chair, all alone, worrying his right temple with the thumb he always worried his right temple with. After a brief pause, he said: “Harrow, please don’t be in such a hurry to die.”
“Do not underestimate me, Teacher,” you said. “I have always lived.”
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм

netalie.vn

Третью бы дождаться, нигде не могу скачать =(
Ответить на тему