Error

Carr, Terry (ed) - To Follow a Star / Карр, Терри (ред.) - За путеводной звездой [1977, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Terry Carr (ed) - To Follow a Star

Название: To Follow a Star / За путеводной звездой
Год выпуска: 1977
Под редакцией: Carr, Terry / Карр, Терри
Издательство: Thomas Nelson
ISBN: 0-8407-6573-8
Формат: EPUB
Качество: OCR (Jerry)
Язык: английский

Описание:
Антология фантастики на тему Рождества. Среди авторов - Isaac Asimov, Frederik Pohl, John Christopher, Brian W. Aldiss, Gene Wolfe ...
Christmas on Ganymede / Рождество на Ганимеде by Isaac Asimov
Happy Birthday, Dear Jesus by Frederik Pohl
The Santa Claus Planet by Frank M. Robinson
Christmas Tree (= Christmas Roses, New Year Roses) / Новогодние розы by John Christopher
The Star / Звезда by Arthur C. Clarke
The Christmas Present / Рождественский подарок by Gordon R. Dickson
Christmas Treason / Рождественский сюрприз by James White
The New Father Christmas / Новый Дед Мороз by Brian W. Aldiss
La Befana by Gene Wolfe
Christmas
Tree

BY JOHN CHRISTOPHER

The skipper cushioned us in nicely. I had my eyes on the dial the whole time and the needle never got above four and a half G’s. With a boat like the Arkland that was good; I’ve known a bad pilot to touch seven G’s on an Earth landing. All the same I didn’t feel so hot. Young Stenway was out of his cradle before the tremors had stopped. I lay still a moment while he stood over me, grinning:
“Break it up, Joe. Dreaming of a pension?”
I got up with a bounce and landed him a playful clip that rocked him back into his own cradle. There was normal gravity underneath us; the feeling of rightness you know in your bones and muscles no matter how long you’ve been away. It was good to feel myself tough still.
“So this is Washington. What day is it?” Stenway asked. “You revert to type quick, kid. How should I know what day it is? I’m only a visitor.”
He grinned, flushing a little, and went over to the multiple calendar. I saw him fingering it, his face screwed up.
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему