Error

Dozois, Gardner - Multiverse: Exploring the Worlds of Poul Anderson / Дозуа, Гарднер - Исследуя миры Пола Андерсона [2015, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Gardner Dozois & Greg Bear - Multiverse: Exploring the Worlds of Poul Anderson

Название: Multiverse: Exploring the Worlds of Poul Anderson / Исследуя миры Пола Андерсона
Год выпуска: 2015
Под редакцией: Dozois, Gardner & Bear, Greg / Дозуа, Гарднер & Бир, Грег
Издательство: Baen
eISBN: 978-1-62579-394-2
Формат: EPUB
Качество: eBook
Язык: английский

Описание:
Антология фантастических произведений (и эссе) современных писателей по мирам Пола Андерсона. Одна повесть 2012 года, одно эссе - 2013, остальное - 2014 год. Ничего еще на русский не переводилось.
    Introduction: My Friend Poul by Greg Bear
    Outmoded Things by Nancy Kress
    The Man Who Came Late by Harry Turtledove
    A Slip in Time by S. M. Stirling
    Living and Working with Poul Anderson by Karen Anderson
    Dancing on the Edge of the Dark by C. J. Cherryh
    The Lingering Joy by Stephen Baxter
    Operation Xibalba by Eric Flint
    Tales Told by Astrid Anderson Bear
    The Fey of Cloudmoor by Terry Brooks
    Christmas in Gondwanaland by Robert Silverberg
    Latecomers by David Brin
    An Appreciation of Poul Anderson by Jerry Pournelle
    A Candle by Raymond E. Feist
    The Far End by Larry Niven
    Bloodpride by Gregory Benford
    Three Lilies and Three Leopards (And a Participation Ribbon in Science) by Tad Williams
THREE LILIES AND THREE LEOPARDS
(And A Participation Ribbon In Science)

by Tad Williams

“Don’t freak out, Fernando,” Pogo told his assistant manager. “I’m just going to the food court. You’ll be fine.”
Little Fernando tried to smile but it was the sickly grimace of an infantryman ordered to charge a machine gun nest. He pointed with a shaking finger at the crowd of bargain-hunters that had turned Saturday afternoon at Kirby Shoes into a battle zone. “But it’s the Summer Madness Event . . . !”
Perry Como Cashman, who had been named after the singer by a soon-to-be-absent father and had been called “Pogo” by his friends since junior high school, sighed. “I know, dude. But I haven’t been out of the store since I opened at seven this morning and I haven’t eaten anything and I’m starving. Little Ed’s back from his break and Big Ed’s here and whatsisname—you know, Stockroom Dude—can help out if you really need another body. I’ll be back in, like, twenty minutes max, so just hold your water.” Pogo patted Fernando on the shoulder. “I’ll bring you back something if you want.”
Fernando’s eyes were showing whites around the edges. “A gun or a knife, please. That lady threw a hiking boot at me!”
“Emergency!” shouted Little Ed from the other side of the store. “There’s a woman climbing the display wall, trying to get the last set of kids’ Adidas! Oh, man, she just clubbed somebody with a Brannock device . . . !”
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему