Error

Dozois Gardner - Futures Past / Дозуа Гарднер - Прошлое иных будущих [2013, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Gardner Dozois & Jack Dann - Futures Past

Название: Futures Past / Прошлое иных будущих
Год выпуска: 2013
Под редакцией: Dozois Gardner & Dann Jack / Дозуа Гарднер & Данн Джек
Издательство: Baen
eISBN: 978-1-62579-145-0
Формат: EPUB
Качество: eBook
Язык: английский

Описание:
Тема антологии: вмешательство в прошлое, приводящее к другому будущему. Весьма распространенная ...
    Aristotle and the Gun / Аристотель и оружие by L. Sprague de Camp
    Sitka / Ситка by William Sanders
    The Only Game in Town / Единственная игра в городе by Poul Anderson
    Playing the Game / Игра by Gardner Dozois and Jack Dann
    Killing the Morrow / Убить завтрашний день by Robert Reed
    Thus We Frustrate Charlemagne / Как мы сорвали планы Карла Великого by R. A. Lafferty
    The Game of Blood and Dust / Игра крови и пыли by Roger Zelazny
    Calling Your Name / Позвать по имени by Howard Waldrop
    What Rough Beast / Меньшее зло by Damon Knight
    O Brave Old World! by Avram Davidson
    Radiant Doors / Светящиеся двери by Michael Swanwick
    The Hotel at Harlan's Landing by Kage Baker
    Mozart in Mirrorshades / Моцарт в зеркальных очках by Bruce Sterling and Lewis Shiner
    Under Siege / В осаде by George R. R. Martin
Aristotle and the Gun
L Sprague de Camp

The Palace
Paumanok, Sewanhaki
Sachimate of Lenape
Flower Moon 3, 3097

To: Messire Markos Koukidas
Consulate of the Balkan Commonwealth
Kataapa, Muskhogian Federation

My dear Consul:

You have no doubt heard of our glorious victory at Ptaksit, when our noble Sachim destroyed the armored chivalry of the Mengwe by the brilliant use of pikemen and archery. (I suggested it to him years ago, but never mind.) Sagoyewatha and most of his Senecas fell, and the Oneidas broke before our countercharge. The envoys from the Grand Council of the Long House arrive tomorrow for a peace-pauwau. The roads to the South are open again, so I send you my long-promised account of the events that brought me from my own world into this one.
If you could have stayed longer on your last visit, I think I could have made the matter clear, despite the language difficulty and my hardness of hearing. But perhaps, if I give you a simple narrative, in the order in which things happened to me, truth will transpire.
Know, then, that I was born into a world that looks like this one on the map, but is very different as regards human affairs. I tried to tell you of some of the triumphs of our natural philosophers, of our machines and discoveries. No doubt you thought me a first-class liar, though you were too polite to say so.
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему