Error

Wollheim, Donald A. (ed) - The End of the World / Уоллхейм, Дональд (ред.) - Конец Света [1956, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Donald A. Wollheim (ed.) - The End of the World

Название: The End of the World / Конец Света
Год выпуска: 1956
Под редакцией: Wollheim, Donald A. / Уоллхейм, Дональд
Издательство: Ace Books
ISBN: Нет
Формат: EPUB
Качество: OCR
Язык: английский

Описание:
Гибель цивилизации, гибель человечества, гибель Земли ...
The Year of the Jackpot / Год окончания игры novelette by Robert A. Heinlein
Last Night of Summer short story by Alfred Coppel
Impostor / Самозванец short story by Philip K. Dick
Rescue Party / Спасательный отряд novelette by Arthur C. Clarke
Omega short story by Amelia Reynolds Long
In the World's Dusk / На закате мира short story by Edmond Hamilton
Imposter

Philip K. Dick

If it were known that The Enemy could manufacture a letter-perfect duplicate of a man - how could you prove you were yourself?

"One of these days I'm going to take time off," Spence Olham said at first-meal. He looked around at his wife. "I think I've earned a rest. Ten years is a long time."
"And the Project?"
"The war will be won without me. This ball of clay of ours isn't really in much danger." Olham sat down at the table and lit a cigarette. "The newsmachines alter dispatches to make it appear the Outspacers are right on top of us. You know what I'd like to do on my vacation? I'd like to take a camping trip to those mountains outside of town, where we went that time. Remember? I got poison oak and you almost stepped on a gopher snake."
"Sutton Wood?" Mary began to clear away the food dishes. "The Wood was burned a few weeks ago. I thought you knew. Some kind of flash fire."
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему