Error

Ben Simonds - BLENDER MASTER CLASS A hands-on guide to modeling, sculpting, materials, and rendering [CG 3D Graphics, 2013, PDF][ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

alexdesign

BLENDER MASTER CLASS A hands-on guide to modeling, sculpting, materials, and rendering

BLENDER Мастер класс: Руководство по моделированию, лепке, материалам и визуализации

Год выпуска: 2013
Автор: Ben Simonds
Наличие иллюстраций: Цв. иллюстрации
Жанр: CG 3D Graphics
Язык: Английский
Издательство: Wiley
ISBN: 978-1-59327-477-1
Формат: PDF
Качество: Электронное издание: оригинал-макет
Количество страниц: 292
Описание: Welcome! This book is designed to teach you how to create models and environments in 3D, using two pieces of software: Blender, for 3D design and animation, and GIMP, for 2D image editing. In each chapter I take you through a part of the process of creating three complete 3D scenes. You’ll learn how to block out and create models, sculpt and detail them, texture and create materials, use lighting, and render finished images. In the course of the book, I discuss the wide array of tools that Blender and GIMP offer and how to use them in real projects. My goal is to teach you how to approach and finish your own projects in Blender, using three of my own projects to provide the narrative and examples of the tasks required. By the end of this book, you should be able to create your own projects from scratch using the principles demonstrated in the three example projects.
Introduction xv
Chapter 1: Introduction to Blender 1
Chapter 2: Introduction to GIMP . 13
Chapter 3: Preparation 19
Chapter 4: Blocking In . 29
Chapter 5: Modeling the Details . 49
Chapter 6: Sculpting . 65
Chapter 7: Retopology 95
Chapter 8: UV Unwrapping . 109
Chapter 9: Hair and Particle Systems 121
Chapter 10: Texture Baking 137
Chapter 11: Texture Painting . 153
Chapter 12: Materials . 183
Chapter 13: Lighting 211
Chapter 14: Rendering and Compositing . 229
Chapter 15: Going Further . 247
Index . 253
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм

sckoop

Daijte skacht av
Ответить на тему