Error

Various - The Wildside Book of Fantasy / Разные авторы - Книга фэнтези от издательства Wildside [2012, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

The Wildside Book of Fantasy

Название: The Wildside Book of Fantasy / Книга фэнтези от издательства Wildside
Год выпуска: 2012
Издательство: Wildside Press LLC
ISBN: 978-1-4344-4895-8
Формат: EPUB
Качество: eBook
Язык: английский

Описание:
Антология фэнтези от издательства Wildside. Среди авторов: Gene Wolfe, Fritz Leiber, Clark Ashton Smith, Henry Kuttner, Thomas Burnett Swann, Robert E. Howard ...
The Dead Man short story by Gene Wolfe
Bright Streets of Air short story by Nina Kiriki Hoffman
The Dolphin and the Deep / Дельфин и глубина novella by Thomas Burnett Swann
The Swordsmen of Varnis / Меченосцы Варниса short story by Clive Jackson
The Emperor of Gondwanaland short story by Paul Di Filippo
Space-Time for Springers / Пространство-время для прыгунов short story by Fritz Leiber
Red Nails / Красные гвозди novella by Robert E. Howard
Arms and the Woman short story by Lawrence Watt-Evans
The Bride of the Man-Horse / Невеста Человека-лошади short story by Lord Dunsany
The Woman short story by Tanith Lee
Dreamtime in Adjaphon short story by John Gregory Betancourt
The Black Abbot of Puthuum / Чёрный аббат Патуума novelette by Clark Ashton Smith
Black Hawk of Valkarth / Чёрный ястреб из племени Валькаров short story by Lin Carter
The Devil's Crypt / Дьявольский склеп novelette by E. Hoffmann Price
Vandibar Nasha in the College of Shadows novelette by Darrell Schweitzer
The Power of Prayer short story by Brian Stableford
The Secret of Kralitz / Тайна Кралица short story by Henry Kuttner
Light / Свет short story by Achmed Abdullah
The Lost Race / Затерянная раса short story by Robert E. Howard
Ringard and Dendra novelette by Brian McNaughton
BRIGHT STREETS OF AIR, by Nina Kiriki Hoffman

In this war of words, my best friend Jessamine has all the advantages. She speaks faster than I, and with more heat.
I set a pansy-decorated teacup in front of her on my kitchen table, then take my place across from her. Westering sun strikes through the window on a bowl of oranges, lifting the true color out of them in a way no other intensity of light can do. Light silvers the cobwebs near the ceiling, too; I hadn’t realized how long it’s been since I dusted. I’m an indifferent housekeeper, but I always have cookies.
A plate of chocolate chip cookies sits between us on the yellow tabletop. I baked them this morning. I love that smell.
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему