Error

Weis, Margaret (ed) - A Quest-Lover's Treasury of the Fantastic / Уэйс, Маргарет (ред) - Сокровищница фантастики для любителей квестов [2009, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Margaret Weis (ed) - A Quest-Lover's Treasury of the Fantastic

Название: A Quest-Lover's Treasury of the Fantastic / Сокровищница фантастики для любителей квестов
Год выпуска: 2009
Под редакцией: Weis, Margaret / Уэйс, Маргарет
Издательство: Aspect / Warner Books
ISBN: 978-0-446-56477-9
Формат: EPUB
Качество: Retail eBook
Язык: английский

Описание:
Антология фантастики на тему квестов. Среди авторов: C. J. Cherryh, Karl Edward Wagner, Poul Anderson, Orson Scott Card, Michael Moorcock ...
Gwydion and the Dragon / Гвидион и Дракон novelette by C. J. Cherryh
Misericorde / Мизерикорд novelette by Karl Edward Wagner
The Barbarian / Варвар short story by Poul Anderson
The Silk and the Song novelette by Charles L. Fontenay
Mirror, Mirror, on the Lam novelette by Tanya Huff
Chivalry / Рыцарство short story by Neil Gaiman
Firebearer short story by Lois Tilton
The Bully and the Beast / Задира и Дракон novella by Orson Scott Card
A Time for Heroes novelette by Richard Parks
The Cup and the Cauldron short story by Mercedes Lackey
The Lands Beyond the World / За краем мира novella by Michael Moorcock
The Bully and the Beast
Orson Scott Card

The page entered the Count's chamber at a dead run. He had long ago given up sauntering—when the Count called, he expected a page to appear immediately, and any delay at all made the Count irritable and likely to assign a page to stable duty.
“My lord,” said the page.
“My lord indeed,” said the Count. “What kept you?” The Count stood at the window, his back to the boy. In his arms he held a velvet gown, incredibly embroidered with gold and silver thread. “I think I need to call a council,” said the Count. “On the other hand, I haven't the slightest desire to submit myself to a gaggle of jabbering knights. They'll be quite angry. What do you think?”
No one had ever asked the page for advice before, and he wasn't quite sure what was expected of him. “Why should they be angry, my lord?”
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему