Error

Tuska, Jon (ed) - The Lawless West / Туска, Джон (ред) - Беззаконный Запад [2007, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Jon Tuska (ed) - The Lawless West

Название: The Lawless West / Беззаконный Запад
Год выпуска: 2007
Под редакцией: Tuska, Jon / Туска, Джон
Издательство: Leisure Books
ISBN: 978-1-4285-0302-1
Формат: EPUB
Качество: Retail eBook
Язык: английский

Описание:
Три вестерна от трех знаменитых авторов.
From Missouri by Zane Grey
Over the Northern Border by Max Brand
Riders of the Dawn by Louis L'Amour
Over the Northern Border
MAX BRAND

Chapter 1

“It ain’t hard at all,” said the sheriff. “Most likely he thinks that nobody seen him because of the dark. And he’s right when he thinks that nobody could make out his face. But the point is that there’s lots of ways of identifying a gent, and one of the ways is by the hoss that he rides. And old Jeffreys is willing to swear that he made out the gray gelding of Bill Vance, the high-headed fool of a hoss that young Vance has been riding around lately. So all I’m going to do, boys, is to wait till the moon comes up and then slip out to the Vance place. The reason that I want you fellows to come along is because I never can tell when the Vance people will put up a fight. They got the spirit of a load of dynamite, and any old spark is lightning enough to set them off and blow the tar out of everything within reach.”
“Till the moon comes up?” queried one of his men. “Well, that won’t be more’n half an hour, I guess, at the most and…”
But Jack Trainor, sitting in the next room of the hotel and hearing every syllable that was spoken because the wall between was of a thickness hardly rivaling cardboard, waited to hear no more. He had made out, from what passed before in their talk, that the sheriff had gathered the half dozen men in the next room to conduct an inquiry into the stage robbery that had occurred the night before. And now he had been struck rigid with horror by the mention of the name of Bill Vance, his brother-in-law.
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему