Error

Silverberg, Robert (ed) - Lost Worlds, Unknown Horizons / Силверберг, Роберт (ред) - Затерянные миры, неизведанные горизонты [1978, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Robert Silverberg (ed) - Lost Worlds, Unknown Horizons

Название: Lost Worlds, Unknown Horizons / Затерянные миры, неизведанные горизонты
Год выпуска: 1978
Под редакцией: Silverberg, Robert / Силверберг, Роберт
Издательство: Thomas Nelson
ISBN: 0-8407-6601-7
Формат: EPUB
Качество: OCR (Jerry eBooks)
Язык: английский

Описание:
Антология НФ от Эдгара По до Роберта Силверберга ...
The Country of the Blind / Страна Слепых novelette by H. G. Wells
The Third Level / Игра стоит свеч short story by Jack Finney
The City of the Singing Flame / Город Поющего Пламени novelette by Clark Ashton Smith
The Sunken Land / Затонувшая земля short story by Fritz Leiber
The Balloon Tree / Перелётное дерево short story by Edward Page Mitchell
The Doom That Came to Sarnath / Рок, покаравший Сарнат short story by H. P. Lovecraft
A Tale of the Ragged Mountains / Повесть крутых гор short story by Edgar Allan Poe
Phantas / Фантазм short story by Oliver Onions
Trips / Странствия novelette by Robert Silverberg
The City of the
Ringing Flame
CLARK ASHTON SMITH

We had been friends for a decade or more, and I knew Giles Angarth as well as anyone could be said to know him. Yet the thing was no less a mystery to me than to others at the time; and it is still a mystery.
Sometimes I think that he and Felix Ebbonly had designed it all between them as a huge, insoluble hoax; that they are still alive somewhere, and are laughing at the world that has been so sorely baffled by their disappearance. And sometimes I make tentative plans to re-visit Crater Ridge and find, if I can, the boulders mentioned in Angarth’s narrative as having a vague resemblance to broken-down columns.
In the meantime no one has uncovered any trace of the missing men or has heard even the faintest rumor concerning them. The whole affair, it would seem, is likely to remain a most singular and exasperating riddle.
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему