Error

Santesson, Hans Stefan (ed) - Gentle Invaders / Сантессон, Ханс Стефан (ред) - Ласковые захватчики [1969, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Hans Stefan Santesson (ed) - Gentle Invaders

Название: Gentle Invaders / Ласковые захватчики
Год выпуска: 1969
Под редакцией: Santesson, Hans Stefan / Сантессон, Ханс Стефан
Издательство: Belmont Books
ISBN: не указан
Формат: EPUB
Качество: OCR (Jerry eBooks)
Язык: английский

Описание:
О пришельцах. Среди авторов: Leigh Brackett, Fritz Leiber, Eric Frank Russell, William Tenn ...
Sit by the Fire short story by Sasha Miller (as by Myrle Benedict)
The Queer Ones / Чужие люди novelette by Leigh Brackett
Freak Show short story by Miriam Allen deFord
Subcommittee / Подкомиссия novelette by Zenna Henderson
Unnatural Act short story by Edward D. Hoch
The Night He Cried / Ночь, когда он заплакал short story by Fritz Leiber
The Martians and the Coys short story by Mack Reynolds
Quiz Game short story by Frank M. Robinson
Dear Devil / Милый дьявол novelette by Eric Frank Russell
Party of the Two Parts / Две половинки одного целого novelette by William Tenn
THE QUEER ONES

by
LEIGH BRACKETT

I ran down Buckhorn Mountain in the cloud and rain, carrying the boy in my arms. The green lightning flashed among the trees. Buckhorn is no stranger to lightning, but this was different. It did not come from the clouds, and there was no thunder with it. It ran low, searching the thickets, the brush-choked gullies, the wet hollows full of brambles and poison ivy. Thick green hungry snakes looking for something. Looking for me.
Looking for the boy who had started it all.
He peered up at me, clinging like a lemur to my coat as I went headlong down the slope. His eyes were copper-colored. They had seen a lot for all the two-and-a-half years they had been open on this world. They were frightened now, not just vaguely as you might expect from a child his age, but intelligently. And in his curiously sweet shrill voice he asked:
“Why mus’ they kill us?”
“Never mind,” I said, and ran and ran, and the green lightning hunted us down the mountainside.
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему