Error

Greenberg, Martin H. (ed) - Smart Dragons, Foolish Elves / Гринберг, Мартин (ред) - Умные драконы, глупые эльфы [1991, epub, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Martin H. Greenberg & Alan Dean Foster (ed) - Smart Dragons, Foolish Elves

Название: Smart Dragons, Foolish Elves / Умные драконы, глупые эльфы
Год выпуска: 1991
Под редакцией: Greenberg, Martin H. & Foster, Alan Dean / Гринберг, Мартин & Фостер, Алан Дин
Издательство: Ace Books
ISBN: 0-441-18481-2
Формат: epub
Качество: OCR
Язык: английский

Описание:
Антология юмористической фэнтези. Среди авторов: Robert Silverberg, Robert Sheckley, Roger Zelazny, William Tenn, Harlan Ellison, Avram Davidson ...
As Is / Без гарантии novelette by Robert Silverberg
The Same to You Doubled / Предел желаний short story by Robert Sheckley
The Egg of the Glak / Яйцо глака novelette by Harvey Jacobs
Beibermann's Soul / Байберманн и его душа short story by Mike Resnick
Thimgs short story by Theodore R. Cogswell
Ms. Lipshutz and the Goblin short story by Marvin Kaye
Unferno novelette by George Alec Effinger
Unicorn Variations / Вариант Единорога novelette by Roger Zelazny
Yes Sir That's My short story by Daniel P. Dern
Please Stand By / Пожалуйста, будь наготове! short story by Ron Goulart
Bottle Party / На дне бутылки short story by John Collier
My Mother Was a Witch / А моя мама — ведьма! short story by William Tenn
Djinn, No Chaser / Джинн, безо льда novelette by Harlan Ellison
Up the Wall novelette by Esther M. Friesner
Trouble with Water / Трудности с водой short story by H. L. Gold
Savage Breasts / Неистовые груди short story by Nina Kiriki Hoffman
Or the Grasses Grow / До тех пор, пока будет светить солнце short story by Avram Davidson
Snulbug / Клоподав short story by Anthony Boucher
My Mother Was a Witch

WILLIAM TENN

I spent most of my boyhood utterly convinced that my mother was a witch. No psychological trauma was involved; instead, this belief made me feel like a thoroughly loved and protected child.
My memory begins in the ragged worst of Brooklyn’s Brownsville—also known as East New York—where I was surrounded by witches. Every adult woman I knew was one. Shawled conventions of them buzzed and glowered constantly at our games from nearby “stoops.” Whenever my playmates swirled too boisterously close, the air turned black with angry magic: immense and complicated curses were thrown.
“May you never live to grow up” was one of the simpler, cheerier incantations. “But if you do grow up, may it be like a radish, with your head in the ground and your feet in the air.” Another went: “May you itch from head to foot with scabs that drive you crazy—but only after your fingernails have broken off so you can’t scratch.”
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему