Error

Greenberg, Martin H. (ed) - Past Imperfect / Гринберг, Мартин (ред) - Несовершенное прошлое [2001, epub, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Martin H. Greenberg & Larry Segriff (ed) - Past Imperfect

Название: Past Imperfect / Несовершенное прошлое
Год выпуска: 2001
Под редакцией: Greenberg, Martin H. & Segriff, Larry / Гринберг, Мартин & Сегрифф, Ларри
Издательство: DAW Books
ISBN: 0-7564-0012-0
Формат: epub
Качество: OCR (Jerry eBooks)
Язык: английский

Описание:
Антология фантастики о путешествиях во времени.
Blood Trail novelette by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
Things I Didn't Know My Father Knew / То, что я не знал, что мой отец знает novelette by Peter Crowther
Jeff's Best Joke short story by Jane Lindskold
In the Company of Heroes novelette by Diane Duane
Doing Time short story by Robin Wayne Bailey
Palimpsest Day novelette by Gary A. Braunbeck
The Gift of a Dream short story by Dean Wesley Smith
A Touch Through Time novelette by Kathleen M. Massie-Ferch
Theory of Relativity short story by Jody Lynn Nye
Iterations novelette by William H. Keith, Jr.
Convolution novelette by James P. Hogan
Mint Condition novelette by Nina Kiriki Hoffman
THEORY OF RELATIVITY
by Jody Lynn Nye

Dr. Barry Seacliff
Tekno-Books
tkbGreenBayWisconsin.com

Dear Barry,
Thanks very much for the opportunity to submit to the digest of time-travel abstracts.
You’ll probably be surprised to see that my document is 450 pages long. I know you requested papers no more than fifteen thousand words, but I think once you begin to read it, you’ll see that I needed to get this all down as best I can so that none of it is lost. I’ve excerpted the entire document at the end, but I hope you’ll see fit to publish the whole thing.
My paper includes full diagrams and equation models for the B3 Trans-temporal Drive that controlled my module, named for the three scientists instrumental in its development. I’ve got Caltech lab’s permission for its publication. (See copyright notices on the title page of my paper.) In space travel, similar technology creates a wormhole effect large enough for a small solid body to pass beneath the fabric of space, but it occasionally bypasses time as well, creating short jumps into the future or past. This variation of the B3 takes advantage of the temporal anomaly. In other words, the side effect is the one we wanted.
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему