Error

Filipek, Evan (ed) - One and Wonder / Филипек, Ивен (ред) - Что его поразило [2014, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Evan Filipek (ed) - One and Wonder: Piers Anthony's Remembered Stories

Название: One and Wonder: Piers Anthony's Remembered Stories / Что его поразило: Любимая фантастика Пирса Энтони
Год выпуска: 2014
Под редакцией: Filipek, Evan / Филипек, Ивен
Издательство: Open Road Integrated Media
ISBN: 978-1-4976-6279-7
Формат: EPUB
Качество: Retail eBook
Язык: английский

Описание:
Антология любимой фантастики Пирса Энтони. То, что ему больше всего полюбилось в юности. Среди авторов: Jack Williamson, Theodore Sturgeon, Isaac Asimov, William Tenn ...
THE EQUALIZER / Уравнитель by Jack Williamson
BREAKING POINT by James Gunn
VENGEANCE FOR NIKOLAI by Walter M. Miller, Jr.
THE GIRL HAD GUTS / Девушка с характером by Theodore Sturgeon
THE LITTLE LOST ROBOT / Как потерялся робот by Isaac Asimov
CHILD'S PLAY / Игра для детей by William Tenn
GROUND LEAVE INCIDENT by Rog Phillips
DREAMS ARE SACRED / Сон — дело святое by Peter Phillips
WHEREVER YOU MAY BE / Где бы ты ни был by James Gunn
MYRRHA by Gary Jennings
DREAMS ARE SACRED

Peter Phillips
September 1948

When I was seven, I read a ghost story and babbled of the consequent nightmare to my father.
“They were coming for me, Pop,” I sobbed. “I couldn't run, and I couldn't stop ‘em, great big things with teeth and claws like the pictures in the book, and I couldn't wake myself up, Pop, I couldn't come awake.”
Pop had a few quiet cuss words for folks who left such things around for a kid to pick up and read; then he took my hand gently in his own great paw and led me into the six-acre pasture.
He was wise, with the canny insight into human motives that the soil gives to a man. He was close to Nature and the hearts and minds of men, for all men ultimately depend on the good earth for sustenance and life.
He sat down on a stump and showed me a big gun. I know now it was a heavy Service Colt .45. To my child eyes, it was enormous. I had seen shotguns and sporting rifles before, but this was to be held in one hand and fired. Gosh, it was heavy. It dragged my thin arm down with its sheer, grim weight when Pop showed me how to hold it.
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему