Error

Greenberg, Martin H. (ed.) - Catopolis / Гринберг, Мартин (ред.) - Котополис [2008, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Martin H. Greenberg (ed.) - Catopolis

Название: Catopolis / Котополис
Год выпуска: 2008
Под редакцией: Greenberg, Martin H. & Deaver-Pack, Janet / Гринберг, Мартин & Дивер-Пек, Джанет
Издательство: DAW Books
ISBN: 978-1-440-60777-6
Формат: EPUB
Качество: eBook
Язык: английский

Описание:
Город котов существует в том же измерении, что и человеческий, но спрятан. Здесь есть защитники и наставники, детективы и Робин Гуды, охотники на демонов, короли, бродяги, пророки и даже те, кто пытается победить на выборах используя мышей в качестве бюллетеней ...
Добро пожаловать в Котополис!
Gut Feeling by Esther M. Friesner
Black by Richard Lee Byers
I Am King! by Edward Carmien
Old Age and Sorcery by Lee Martindale
Kitty and the City by Paul Genesse
For the Birds by Jana Paniccia
Eye Witness by Donald J. Bingle
Mentor of the Potala by Bruce A. Heard
The Guardian of Grimoire Hall by Christopher Welch
After Tony's Fall by Jean Rabe
Ink and Newsprint by Marc Tassin
Burning Bright by Elaine Cunningham
To Cat, a Thief by Robert E. Vardeman
The Scent of Death by Elizabeth Vaughan
The Persian, the Coon, and Bullets by Matthew Stover
Father Maim's Best by Ed Greenwood
Cat Call 911 by Janny Wurts
GUT FEELING
Esther M. Friesner

The small, plump tabby female sat before the massive black and white tom and did her best not to let him see her shiver. Courage, Lulu! she told herself. He can’t kill you. He wouldn’t dare. But even as she did her best to hold onto her last few shreds of valor, an insidious afterthought whispered: He can’t kill you … yet.
Unaware of the female’s fear, the big tom gave her a long, cool stare from beneath half-lowered eyelids. “Well, kit? Have you reconsidered my … request?” he drawled.
“I have,” Lulu replied, keeping her voice steady. “My answer’s unchanged. I won’t betray my gift by making a false prediction.”
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему