Error

Greenberg, Martin H. (ed.) - Christmas on Ganymede and Other Stories / Гринберг, Мартин (ред.) - Рождество на Ганимеде и другие истории [1990, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Martin H. Greenberg (ed.) - Christmas on Ganymede and Other Stories

Название: Christmas on Ganymede and Other Stories / Рождество на Ганимеде и другие истории
Год выпуска: 1990
Под редакцией: Greenberg, Martin H. / Гринберг, Мартин
Издательство: Avon Books
ISBN: 0-380-76203-X
Формат: EPUB
Качество: OCR
Язык: английский

Описание:
Фантастика на тему Рождества. Среди авторов: Isaac Asimov, Frederik Pohl, Gene Wolfe, Poul Anderson ...
To Hell with the Stars / Рождество на Венере by Jack McDevitt
A Midwinter's Tale / Зимняя сказка by Michael Swanwick
Christmas on Ganymede / Рождество на Ганимеде by Isaac Asimov
The Falcon and the Falconeer by Barry N. Malzberg
Christmas Roses (= Christmas Tree) / Новогодние розы by John Christopher
Happy Birthday, Dear Jesus by Frederik Pohl
The War Beneath the Tree by Gene Wolfe
The Santa Claus Planet by Frank M. Robinson
The Pony by Connie Willis
O Little Town of Bethlehem II / О, малый город Вифлеем-2 by Robert F. Young
The Christmas Present / Рождественский подарок by Gordon R. Dickson
The Season of Forgiveness / Время прощать by Poul Anderson
Christmas Without Rodney / Рождество без Родни by Isaac Asimov
Christmas Treason / Рождественский сюрприз by James White
O Little Town of Bethlehem II – Robert F. Young

This morning I take Sandy and Drew into the woods to look for a Christmas tree. The woods are full of them, but finding a good one is difficult, for most of the conifers indigenous to this part of McMullen’s Planet lack the natural symmetry of their counterparts on Earth.
Sandy is ten, Drew eight. Christmas Eve is tomorrow night and they can hardly wait for it to come, even though no Santa Claus will come down our chimney. When I reminded them of this, they assured me it made no difference. Christmas this year, they said, will be special enough in itself. In this they are quite right.
Usually when you go into the woods you see some of the Stoops. One of their villages is only a mile from our settlement and the women and children often dig up tubers out of the forest floor. But the woods are empty of them today. No doubt the number of colonists looking for Christmas trees scared them away.
I spot my neighbor, Jake Best. He has his three kids with him and he has just cut down a six-foot “spruce.”
“Merry Christmas, Glen,” he calls out to me.
“Merry Christmas, Jake,” I call back.
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему