Error

Sullivan, Eleanor (ed.) - Ellery Queen's More Lost Ladies & Lost Men / Салливан, Элеанор - Еще пропавшие женщины и пропавшие мужчины [1989, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Eleanor Sullivan (ed.) - Ellery Queen's More Lost Ladies & Lost Men. Anthology 1

Название: Ellery Queen's More Lost Ladies & Lost Men / Еще пропавшие женщины и пропавшие мужчины
Год выпуска: 1989
Под редакцией: Sullivan, Eleanor / Салливан, Элеанор
Издательство: John Curley & Associates
ISBN: 1-55504-742-4
Формат: EPUB
Качество: OCR
Язык: английский

Описание:
Как и в антологиях "Lost Ladies" и "Lost Men" речь идет о пропавших в разных смыслах женщинах и мужчинах
HORN MAN by Clark Howard
DON'T WORRY, JOHNNY by Robert L. Fish
BACK IN FIVE YEARS by Michael Gilbert
DEATH'S DOOR by Robert McNear
NOVEMBER STORY by Barbara Callahan
THE DEATH OF ME by Cornell Woolrich
THE TRACY ENIGMA by Georges Simenon
MAIDEN GARLAND by Ellis Peters
Cornell Woolrich
THE DEATH OF ME

As soon as the front door closed behind her I locked it on the inside. I’d never yet known her to go out without forgetting something and coming back for it. This was one time I wasn’t letting her in again.
I undid my tie and snaked it off as I turned away. I went in the living room and slung a couple of pillows on the floor so I wouldn’t have to fall, could take it lying down. I got the gun out from behind the radio console where I’d hidden it and tossed it onto the pillows. She’d wondered why there was so much static all through supper. We didn’t have the price of new tubes so she must have thought it was that.
It looked more like a relic than an up-to-date model. I didn’t know much about guns; all I hoped was that he hadn’t gypped me. The only thing I was sure of was it was loaded, and that was what counted. All it had to do was go off once.
I unhooked my shaving-mirror from the bathroom wall and brought that out, to see what I was doing, so there wouldn’t have to be any second tries. I opened the little flap in back of it and stood it up on the floor, facing the pillows that were slated to be my bier. The movie wouldn’t break up until eleven-thirty. That was long enough. Plenty long enough.
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему