Error

Greenberg, Martin H. (ed.) - Gamer Fantastic / Гринберг, Мартин (ред.) - Фантастический геймер [2009, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Martin H. Greenberg (ed.) - Gamer Fantastic

Название: Gamer Fantastic / Фантастический геймер
Год выпуска: 2009
Под редакцией: Greenberg, Martin H. & Hughes, Kerrie / Гринберг, Мартин & Хьюз, Керри
Издательство: DAW Books
ISBN: 978-1-101-08006-1
Формат: EPUB
Качество: eBook
Язык: английский

Описание:
Фантастика на тему ролевых и компьютерных игр.
Escapism by Chris Pierson
Gaming Cycle by Donald J. Bingle
Rescuing the Elf Princess Again by Ed Greenwood
Roles We Play by Jody Lynn Nye
Mightier Than the Sword by Jim C. Hines
Griefer Madness by Richard Lee Byers
Mission from Hel by Bill Fawcett
The Gods of Every Other Wednesday Night by Stephen Leigh
"You Forgot Whose Realm This Really Is!" by Brian M. Thomsen
The War on Two Fronts by Jean Rabe
Aggro Radius by David D. Levine
Being Played by Steven E. Schend
Game Testing by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
ROLES WE PLAY
Jody Lynn Nye

The middle-aged gentleman caller was so agitated the parlor maid had to clear her throat gently twice to make him surrender his silk top hat. He snatched the offending object from his head and thrust it at her without looking. She exited the room silently, her prize in hand, and closed the door behind her.
“Herr Ernest, you cannot be serious,” the man continued the diatribe he had begun at the door. “All of Zurich is laughing at you, if not all of Europe!”
“Please sit down, Herr Dromlinn,” said Professor Gerhard Ernest, a stocky, bearded man in a brown tweed suit. His large, gray eyes were deceptively placid behind the pebble lenses of his spectacles. “I am serious about all my researches. About what may I enlighten you?”
Dromlinn did not sit down. Instead, he paced. He stopped to stare at the brown, paisley-patterned wallpaper, then out the window at the carriages and narrow-wheeled horseless vehicles, and spoke without turning around. “I am your friend, so I am the one sent by our other colleagues to warn you. They say that you will not be permitted to present a paper at the Science Foundation. What you have sent as your proposal is nonsense.”
“It is not nonsense,” Ernest said, with a smile. He leaned back in the upholstered armchair and folded his hands together on his knee. “You know as well as I that the study of psychoanalysis takes on many shapes. We are learning the pathways of the mind. I knew it would sound strange when I wrote my proposal. I thought at least that my colleagues would be open to yet one more means of investigating those deepest secrets we yet lack knowledge of.”
Dromlinn turned and made a noise as if he was spitting. “Make believe is for children.”
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему