Error

Gorman, Ed - Crooks, Crimes and Christmas / Горман, Эд - Мошенники, преступления и Рождество [2003, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Gorman, Ed & Slater, Susan & Marcuse, Irene & Jahn, Michael - Crooks, Crimes and Christmas

Название: Crooks, Crimes and Christmas / Мошенники, преступления и Рождество
Год выпуска: 2003
Авторы: Gorman, Ed & Slater, Susan & Marcuse, Irene & Jahn, Michael / Горман, Эд & Слейтер, Сьюзан & Маркуз, Айрин & Ян, Майкл
Издательство: Worldwide Library
ISBN: 0-373-26473-9
Формат: EPUB
Качество: OCR
Язык: английский

Описание:
Четыре повести на тему рождественских преступлений
A WAY TO THE MANGER by Susan Slater
THE SANTA CLAUS MURDERS by Ed Gorman
WHAT CHILD IS THIS by Irene Marcuse
THE GOLD BAND by Michael Jahn
THE SANTA CLAUS MURDERS

Ed Gorman

ONE

I don’t know about you, but I’ve got pretty good sales resistance when it comes to any kind of class reunion. I don’t mean the big summer three-day specials. I mean in the more impromptu sort you get when you live in a town of twenty-eight thousand and most of your classmates are still around.
Before I say “Yes, I’ll go,” I always haul out the old high school yearbook to run a kind of checklist.
I want to see how many of the good-looking girls are still unmarried and-or divorced. But the thing is, some of the good-looking girls aren’t so good-looking anymore, and this is only eight years after graduating; and girls you didn’t pay much attention to have bloomed into beauties.
You see the dilemma of relying on your high school annual.
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему