Error

Paretsky, Sara (ed.) - A Woman's Eye / Парецки, Сара (ред.) - На женский взгляд [2009, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Sara Paretsky (ed.) - A Woman's Eye

Название: A Woman's Eye / На женский взгляд
Год выпуска: 2009
Под редакцией: Paretsky, Sara / Парецки, Сара
Издательство: Dell
ISBN: 978-0-307-42565-2
Формат: EPUB
Качество: eBook
Язык: английский

Описание:
Детективы, написанные женщинами о женщинах ...
LUCKY DIP by Liza Cody
“FULL CIRCLE” by Sue Grafton
BENNY’S SPACE by Marcia Muller
THE PUPPET by Dorothy Salisbury Davis
THE SCAR by Nancy Pickard
MURDER WITHOUT A TEXT by Amanda Cross
DISCARDS by Faye Kellerman
GETTING TO KNOW YOU by Antonia Fraser
A MATCH MADE IN HELL by Julie Smith
THEFT OF THE POET by Barbara Wilson
DEATH AND DIAMONDS by Susan Dunlap
KILL THE MAN FOR ME by Mary Wings
THE CUTTING EDGE by Marilyn Wallace
LOOKING FOR THELMA by Gillian Slovo
DEBORAH’S JUDGMENT by Margaret Maron
A MAN’S HOME by Shelley Singer
HER GOOD NAME by Carolyn G. Hart
GHOST STATION by Carolyn Wheat
WHERE ARE YOU, MONICA? by Maria Antonia Oliver
SETTLED SCORE by Sara Paretsky
THAT SUMMER AT QUICHIQUOIS by Dorothy B. Hughes
BENNY’S SPACE

Marcia Muller

Amorfina Angeles was terrified, and I could fully empathize with her. Merely living in the neighborhood would have terrified me-all the more so had I been harassed by members of one of its many street gangs.
Hers was a rundown side street in the extreme southeast of San Francisco, only blocks from the drug-and crime-infested Sunnydale public housing projects. There were bars over the windows and grilles on the doors of the small stucco houses; dead and vandalized cars stood at the broken curbs; in the weed-choked yard next door, a mangy guard dog of indeterminate breed paced and snarled. Fear was written on this street as plainly as the graffiti on the walls and fences. Fear and hopelessness and a dull resignation to a life that none of its residents would willingly have opted to lead.
I watched Mrs. Angeles as she crossed her tiny living room to the front window, pulled the edge of the curtain aside a fraction, and peered out at the street. She was no more than five feet tall, with rounded shoulders, sallow skin, and graying black hair that curled in short, unruly ringlets. Her shapeless flower-printed dress did little to conceal a body made soft and fleshy by bad food and too much childbearing. Although she was only forty, she moved like a much older woman.
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему