Error

Yochay Kiriaty, Laurence Moroney, Sasha Goldshtein - Introducing Windows 7 for Developers [2009, PDF]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

leonidpla

Introducing Windows 7 for Developers

Год выпуска: 2009
Автор: Yochay Kiriaty, Laurence Moroney, Sasha Goldshtein
Издательство: Ms Press
ISBN: 0735626820
Формат: PDF
Качество: eBook (изначально компьютерное)
Количество страниц: 416

Описание: Get your first look at Windows 7 and see how much more productive and efficient the development life cycle can be. Guided by three Windows programming experts, you’ll examine new Windows 7 capabilities and get a head start exploiting them to build better user experiences and applications. Topics include multi-touch gesture support, graphics and video enhancements, the Ribbon user interface (including the difference between Windows 7 Ribbon and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Ribbon), federated search, the Libraries feature, Taskbar functionality, the new Windows Sensor and Location platform, and more.[/align]

We’ll post book excerpts soon, including the book’s Foreword by Mark Russinovich, but in the meantime here is the book’s chapter-level Table of Contents:

1 Welcome to Windows 7
2 Integrate with the Windows 7 Taskbar: Basic Features
3 Integrate with the Windows 7 Taskbar: Advanced Features
4 Organize My Data: Libraries in Windows 7
5 Touch Me Now: An Introduction to Multitouch Programming
6 Touch Me Now: Advanced Multitouch Programming
7 Building Multitouch Applications in Managed Code
8 Using Windows 7 Touch with Silverlight
9 Introduction to the Sensor and Location Platform
10 Tell Me Where I Am: Location-Aware Applications
11 Develop with the Windows Ribbon, Part 1
12 Develop with the Windows Ribbon, Part 2
13 Rediscover the Fundamentals: It’s All About Performance
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему