Error

Resnick, Mike & Garcia, Robert T. (ed.) - Worlds of Edgar Rice Burroughs / Резник, Майк & Гарсиа, Роберт Т. (ред.) - Миры Эдгара Райса Берроуза [2013, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Resnick, Mike & Garcia, Robert T. (ed.) - Worlds of Edgar Rice Burroughs

Название: Worlds of Edgar Rice Burroughs / Миры Эдгара Райса Берроуза
Год выпуска: 2013
Под редакцией: Resnick, Mike & Garcia, Robert T. / Резник, Майк & Гарсиа, Роберт Т.
Издательство: Baen
ISBN: 978-1-4516-3935-3
Формат: EPUB
Качество: OCR
Язык: английский

Описание:
Антология, состоящая из трибьютов к творчеству Эдгара Райса Берроуза.
Tarzan and the Great War by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
The Fallen: A Tale of Pellucidar by Mercedes Lackey
Scorpion Men of Venus by Richard A. Lupoff
The Forgotten Sea of Mars by Mike Resnick
Apache Lawman by Ralph Roberts
Moon Maid over Manhattan by Peter David
Tarzan and the Martian Invaders by Kevin J. Anderson and Sarah A. Hoyt
The Two Billys: A Mucker Story by Matthew V. Clemens and Max Allan Collins
To the Nearest Planet by Todd McCaffrey
The Dead World by F. Paul Wilson
Tarzan and the Land That Time Forgot by Joe R. Lansdale
The Forgotten Sea of Mars
Mike Resnick

Prologue

The day breaks with surprising suddenness in Arizona, and as I stood on a bank overlooking the headwaters of the Little Colorado, I watched the starry heavens fade into the bright blue sky which marks the Southwestern day. I, like so many others before me, had a few weeks ago unplugged the phone, packed my gear, locked my house, and taken a temporary leave from the rigors of that phenomenon we call society.
Arizona had seemed to me the ideal place for the solitude and beauty I craved, and so I had rented a cabin that was once owned by a famous writer and set up housekeeping.
This day was to remain in my memory for a long time, although it began innocently enough. As usual I was off at daybreak, wandering through the hills and canyons, sketching, photographing, and generally exploring in my amateur fashion. I had borrowed a horse but could see no reason for making him carry my weight during the heat of the day and spent most of the time during my excursions leading him by the rope that was attached to his halter.
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему