Error

VanderMeer, Jeff and Ann (ed.) - Sisters of the Revolution / Вандермеер, Джефф и Энн (ред.) - Сестры революции [2015, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Jeff and Ann VanderMeer (ed.) - Sisters of the Revolution

Название: Sisters of the Revolution / Сестры революции
Год выпуска: 2015
Под редакцией: VanderMeer, Jeff and Ann / Вандермеер, Джефф и Энн
Издательство: PM Press
ISBN: 978-1-62963-035-9
Формат: EPUB
Качество: eBook
Язык: английский

Описание:
Антология феминистической фантастики. Фантастика - в широком смысле: НФ, фэнтези, хоррор ... Авторши - интересные: Урула Ле Гуин, Джеймс Типтри-младший, Танит Ли, ...
Introduction by Ann VanderMeer and Jeff VanderMeer
The Forbidden Words of Margaret A. by L. Timmel Duchamp
My Flannel Knickers by Leonora Carrington
The Mothers of Shark Island by Kit Reed
The Palm Tree Bandit by Nnedi Okorafor
The Grammarian's Five Daughters / Пять дочерей грамматистки by Eleanor Arnason
And Salome Danced by Kelley Eskridge
The Perfect Married Woman by Angelica Gorodischer
The Glass Bottle Trick by Nalo Hopkinson
Their Mother's Tears: The Fourth Letter (Excerpt from Tainaron) by Leena Krohn
The Screwfly Solution / Эффективное решение by James Tiptree, Jr.
Seven Losses of na Re by Rose Lemberg
The Evening and the Morning and the Night by Octavia E. Butler
The Sleep of Plants by Anne Richter
The Men Who Live in Trees by Kelly Barnhill
Tales from the Breast / Рассказ из глубины груди by Hiromi Goto
The Fall River Axe Murders by Angela Carter
Love and Sex Among the Invertebrates / Любовь и секс среди беспозвоночных by Pat Murphy
When It Changed / Когда всё изменилось by Joanna Russ
The Woman Who Thought She Was a Planet by Vandana Singh
Gestella by Susan Palwick
Boys by Carol Emshwiller
Stable Strategies for Middle Management by Eileen Gunn
Northern Chess by Tanith Lee
Aunts by Karin Tidbeck
Sur by Ursula K. Le Guin
Fears by Pamela Sargent
Detours on the Way to Nothing by Rachel Swirsky
Thirteen Ways of Looking at Space/Time by Catherynne M. Valente
Home by the Sea by Elisabeth Vonarburg
NNEDI OKORAFOR

The Palm Tree Bandit

Shhh, shhh, concentrate on my voice, not the comb in your hair, okay? Goodness, your hair is so thick, though, child. Now I know you like to hear about your great-grandmother Yaya, and if you stop moving around, I’ll tell you. I knew her myself, you know. Yes, I was very young, of course, about seven or eight. She was a crazy woman, bursting with life. I always wanted to be like her so badly. She had puff puff hair like a huge cotton ball and she’d comb it out till it was like a big black halo. And it was so thick that even in the wind it wouldn’t move.
Most women back then wore their hair plaited or in thread wraps. You know what those are, right? Wrap bunches of hair in thread and they all stick out like a pincushion. They still wear them like that today, in all these intricate styles. You’ll get to see when you visit Nigeria this Christmas. Hmm, I see you’ve stopped squirming. Good, now listen and listen close. Yaya sometimes wore a cloak and she’d move quieter than smoke.
In Nigeria, in Iboland, the people there lived off yam, and in good times they drank palm tree wine. Women were not allowed to climb palm trees for any reason—not to cut down leaves or to tap the sweet milky wine. You see, palm wine carried power to the first person to touch and drink it. Supposedly women would evaporate into thin air because they weren’t capable of withstanding such power. Women were weak creatures and they should not be exposed to such harm. Shh, stop fidgeting. I’m not braiding your hair that tight. I thought you liked to hear a good story. Well then, behave.
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему