Error

Anderson, Kevin J. (ed.) - The Mammoth Book of Nebula Awards SF / Андерсон, Кевин (ред.) - Большая книга премии Небьюла [2012, epub, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Anderson, Kevin J. (ed.) - The Mammoth Book of Nebula Awards SF (= The Nebula Awards Showcase 2011)

Название: The Mammoth Book of Nebula Awards SF / Большая книга премии Небьюла
Год выпуска: 2012
Под редакцией: Anderson, Kevin J. / Андерсон, Кевин
Издательство: Constable & Robinson
ISBN: 978-1-78033-430-1
Формат: epub
Качество: eBook
Язык: английский

Описание:
Основу антологии составили произведения, номинированные на премию «Небьюла» 2009 года.
Introduction by Kevin J. Anderson
Final 2009 Nebula Ballot
Hooves and the Hovel of Abdel Jameela short story by Saladin Ahmed
I Remember the Future short story by Michael A. Burstein
Non-Zero Probabilities short story by N. K. Jemisin
Going Deep novelette by James Patrick Kelly
Bridesicle short story by Will McIntosh
Spar short story by Kij Johnson
Neal Barrett, Jr.: Writer of Excellence, and My Brother essay by Joe R. Lansdale
Getting Dark short story by Neal Barrett, Jr.
The Gambler / Игрок novelette by Paolo Bacigalupi
Vinegar Peace (or, The Wrong-Way, Used-Adult Orphanage) novelette by Michael Bishop
I Needs Must Part, the Policeman Said novelette by Richard Bowes
Divining Light / Предсказывая свет novelette by Ted Kosmatka
A Memory of Wind novelette by Rachel Swirsky
Sinner, Baker, Fabulist, Priest; Red Mask, Black Mask, Gentleman, Beast novelette by Eugie Foster
SFWA Damon Knight Grand Master: Joe Haldeman (Introduction) essay by Mark Kreighbaum
SFWA Damon Knight Grand Master: Joe Haldeman (Appreciation) essay by Connie Willis
A !Tangled Web novelette by Joe Haldeman
The Women of Nell Gwynne's novella by Kage Baker
Song for an Ancient City poem by Amal El-Mohtar
Search poem by Geoffrey A. Landis
Fireflies poem by Geoffrey A. Landis
Other Awards
SINNER, BAKER,
FABULIST, PRIEST; RED
MASK, BLACK MASK,
GENTLEMAN, BEAST

Eugie Foster

EACH MORNING IS a decision. Should I put on the brown mask or the blue? Should I be a tradesman or an assassin today?
Whatever the queen demands, of course, I am. But so often she ignores me, and I am left to figure out for myself who to be.
Dozens upon dozens of faces to choose from.

1. Marigold is for Murder

The yellow mask draws me, the one made from the pelt of a mute animal with neither fangs nor claws – better for the workers to collect its skin. It can only glare at its keepers through the wires of its cage, and when the knives cut and the harvesters rip away its skin, no one is troubled by its screams.
I tie the tawny ribbons under my chin. The mask is so light, almost weightless. But when I inhale, a charnel stench redolent of out houses, opened intestines, and dried blood floods my nose.
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему