Error

Hammett, Dashiell / Хэммет, Дэшил - Собрание сочинений (98 произведений) [1923-2017, fb2/epub, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Dashiell Hammett / Дэшил Хэммет - Собрание сочинений

Годы выпуска: 1923-2017 г.
Автор: Hammett, Dashiell / Хэммет, Дэшил
Язык: Английский
Формат: fb2/epub
Качество: OCR/eBook

Описание:
Сэмюэл Дэшилл Хэммет (Samuel Dashiell Hammett, 27 мая 1894—10 января 1961), американский писатель и критик, автор ставших классикой детективных романов, повестей и рассказов. Один из основателей, наряду с Р. Чандлером и Д. М. Кейном, жанра «крутого детектива».
В 1923 году в pulp-журнале «Чёрная маска» появился первый рассказ о сотруднике детективного агентства «Континенталь». Имени Хэммет ему не дал, и в историю литературы он так и вошёл как Сотрудник агентства «Континенталь» (англ. Continental Op, в ряде переводов также встречается «Оперативник»). Прообразом «Континентала» послужило агентство Пинкертона. Цикл про Оперативника включает более двадцати рассказов, в 1929 году некоторые были объединены в романы: «Кровавая жатва» и «Проклятие Дейнов».
В 1930 году Хэммет опубликовал свой самый известный роман «Мальтийский сокол». Главный герой романа — частный сыщик Сэм Спейд. В 1932 году Хэммет сделал Спейда героем ещё трёх рассказов. Лучшим своим романом Хэммет называл «Стеклянный ключ» (1931). После романа «Худой человек» Хэммет пишет только сценарии для радио и кино.
Реймонд Чандлер так характеризовал прозу Хэммета:
«С первых (и до последних) шагов своей писательской карьеры он писал о людях энергичных и агрессивных. Их не пугает изнаночная сторона жизни, они, собственно, только её и привыкли видеть. Их не огорчает разгул насилия — они с ним старые знакомые. <…> Он изобразил этих людей такими, какими они были в действительности, и наделил их живой речью, какая была им свойственна. Хемметт был прекрасным стилистом, но его читатели об этом и не догадывались, поскольку он изъяснялся совсем не так, как положено, по их мнению, изящному стилисту.»
Red Harvest / Кровавая жатва 1989, fb2, ISBN: 0394718283, Vintage Paperback; 2010, epub, eISBN: 978-0-307-76748-6, Vintage Crime/Black Lizard
The Dain Curse / Проклятие Дейнов 1929, fb2; 2011, epub, ISBN: 978-0-307-76747-9, Vintage Crime/Black Lizard
The Maltese Falcon / Мальтийский сокол 1930, fb2; 2010, epub, ISBN: 978-0-307-76751-6, Vintage Crime/Black Lizard
The Glass Key / Стеклянный ключ 1989, fb2, ISBN: 0679722629, Vintage Crime/Black Lizard; 2011, epub, ISBN: 978-0-307-76749-3, Vintage Crime/Black Lizard
The Thin Man / Худой мужчина 1934, fb2; 2011, epub, ISBN: 978-0-307-76750-9, Vintage Crime/Black Lizard
The Adventures of Sam Spade / Человек по имени Спейд 1944, fb2
TOO MANY HAVE LIVED / Слишком много их было
THEY CAN ONLY HANG YOU ONCE / Повесить вас могут только раз
A MAN CALLED SPADE / Человек по имени Спейд
THE ASSISTANT MURDERER / Подручный убийцы
NIGHT SHADE / Ночная тень
THE JUDGE LAUGHED LAST (= THE NEW RACKET) / Судья смеялся последним
HIS BROTHER'S KEEPER / Сторож брату своему
Nightmare Town / Кошмарный город 2002, fb2, ISBN: 9780330481106, Picador Books; 2015, epub, ISBN: 978-0-307-76744-8, Vintage Crime/Black Lizard
NIGHTMARE TOWN / Кошмарный город
HOUSE DICK (= BODIES PILED UP) / Детектив отеля
RUFFIAN’S WIFE / Жена бандита
THE MAN WHO KILLED DAN ODAMS / Человек, который убил Дэна Одамса
NIGHT SHOTS / Ночные выстрелы
ZIGZAGS OF TREACHERY / Обрывок газеты
TWO SHARP KNIVES / Два острых ножа
DEATH ON PINE STREET / Смерть на Пайн-стрит
THE SECOND-STORY ANGEL / Домушница по имени Ангел
AFRAID OF A GUN / Боязнь пули
TOM, DICK, OR HARRY (= MIKE, ALEC, OR RUFUS) / Том, Дик или Гарри
ONE HOUR / Один час
WHO KILLED BOB TEAL? / Кто убил Боба Тила?
A MAN NAMED THIN / Человек с фамилией Тонк
THE FIRST THIN MAN
Afraid Of A Gun and Other Stories 2012, fb2
ARSON PLUS
MIKE, ALEC, OR RUFUS (= TOM, DICK, OR HARRY) / Том, Дик или Гарри
BODIES PILED UP (= HOUSE DICK) / Детектив отеля
THE ROAD HOME
RUFFIAN'S WIFE / Жена бандита
THE TENTH CLEW / Десятый ключ
Return of the Thin Man 2012, epub, ISBN: 978-0-8021-2050-2, The Mysterious Press
After the Thin Man
Another Thin Man
“Sequel to the Thin Man”
The Dashiell Hammett Megapack 2013, epub, ISBN: 9781434446138, Wildside Press
ARSON PLUS
THE NEW RACKET (= The Judge Laughed Last) / Судья смеялся последним
BODIES PILED UP (= HOUSE DICK) / Детектив отеля
MIKE, ALEC, OR RUFUS (= TOM, DICK, OR HARRY) / Том, Дик или Гарри
ONE HOUR / Один час
THE ROAD HOME
RUFFIAN'S WIFE / Жена бандита
THE TENTH CLUE / Десятый ключ
THE WAGES OF CRIME
NIGHT SHADE / Ночная тень
THE PARTHIAN SHOT
IMMORTALITY
CURSE IN THE OLD MANNER
The Hunter and Other Stories 2013, epub, ISBN: 978-0-8021-9295-0, The Mysterious Press
Introduction
CRIME
  • The Hunter
  • The Sign of the Potent Pills
  • The Diamond Wager
  • Action and the Quiz Kid
MEN
  • Fragments of Justice
  • A Throne for the Worm
  • Magic
  • Faith
  • An Inch and a Half of Glory
  • Nelson Redline
  • Monk and Johnny Fox
  • The Cure
MEN AND WOMEN
  • Seven Pages
  • The Breech-Born
  • The Lovely Strangers
  • Week--End
  • On the Way
SCREEN STORIES
  • The Kiss-Off
  • Devil’s Playground
  • On the Make
APPENDIX: THE LOST SPADE
  • A Knife Will Cut for Anybody
The Collected Dashiell Hammett 2015, epub, ISBN: 9781551998008, New Canadian Library
RED HARVEST / Кровавая жатва
THE DAIN CURSE / Проклятие Дейнов
THE MALTESE FALCON / Мальтийский сокол
THE GLASS KEY / Стеклянный ключ
THE THIN MAN / Худой мужчина
WOMAN IN THE DARK / Женщина из тьмы
THE TENTH CLUE / Десятый ключ
THE GOLDEN HORSESHOE / Золотая подкова
THE HOUSE IN TURK STREET / Дом на Турк-стрит
THE GIRL WITH THE SILVER EYES / Девушка с серебряными глазами
THE WHOSIS KID / Некто Кид
THE MAIN DEATH / Смерть Мэйна
THE FAREWELL MURDER / Убийство в Фэруэлле
THE GUTTING OF COUFFIGNAL / Потрошение Куффиньяла
FLY PAPER / Липучка для мух
THE SCORCHED FACE / Обгоревшее лицо
THIS KING BUSINESS / Суета вокруг короля
THE GATEWOOD CAPER (= Crooked Souls) / Несуразное дело
DEAD YELLOW WOMEN / Мертвые китаянки
CORKSCREW / Штопор
TULIP / Тюльпан (отрывок из неоконченного романа)
THE BIG KNOCKOVER / Большой налет
$106,000 BLOOD MONEY / 106 тысяч за голову
HOUSE DICK (= BODIES PILED UP) / Детектив отеля
RUFFIAN’S WIFE / Жена бандита
TWO SHARP KNIVES / Два острых ножа
TOM, DICK, OR HARRY (= MIKE, ALEC, OR RUFUS) / Том, Дик или Гарри
ONE HOUR / Один час
A MAN NAMED THIN / Человек с фамилией Тонк
THE FIRST THIN MAN (незаконченная ранняя версия The Thin Man)
Crime Stories 2017, epub, Jerry eBooks
The Parthian Shot
Immortality
The Barber and His Wife
The Great Lovers
The Road Home
The Master Mind
The Sardonic Star of Tom Doody
The Joke on Eoloise Morey
Holiday
The Crusader
The Green Elephant
Arson Plus
Crooked Souls (= The Gatewood Caper) / Несуразное дело
The Dimple
Laughing Masks
The Second-Story Angel / Домушница по имени Ангел
The House Dick (= Bodies Piled Up) / Детектив отеля
Itchy
The Tenth Clew (= The Tenth Clue) / Десятый ключ
The Man Who Killed Dan Odams / Человек, который убил Дэна Одамса
Esther Entertains
Night Shots / Ночные выстрелы
The New Racket (= The Judge Laughed Last) / Судья смеялся последним
Afraid of a Gun / Боязнь пули
Zigzags of Treachery / Обрывок газеты
One Hour / Один час
The House in Turk Street / Дом на Турк-стрит
The Girl with Silver Eyes / Девушка с серебряными глазами
Death on Pine Street (= Women, Politics and Murder) / Смерть на Пайн-стрит
The Golden Horseshoe / Золотая подкова
Who Killed Bob Teal? / Кто убил Боба Тила?
Nightmare Town / Кошмарный город
Tom, Dick or Harry (= Mike, Alec or Rufus?) / Том, Дик или Гарри
Another Perfect Crime
Ber-Bulu
The Whosis Kid / Некто Кид
The Scorched Face / Обгоревшее лицо
Corkscrew / Штопор
Ruffian's Wife / Жена бандита
Dead Yellow Women / Мертвые китаянки
The Gutting of Couffignal / Потрошение Куффиньяла
The Assistant Murderer / Подручный убийцы
Creeping Siamese / Крадущийся сиамец
This King Business / Суета вокруг короля
The Big Knockover / Большой налет
The Advertising Man Writes a Love Letter
$106,000 Blood Money / 106 тысяч за голову
Curse in the Old Manner
The Main Death / Смерть Мэйна
Fly Paper / Липучка для мух
The Diamond Wager
The Farewell Murder / Убийство в Фэруэлле
On the Way
A Man Called Spade / Человек по имени Спейд
They Can Only Hang you Once / Повесить вас могут только раз
Woman in the Dark / Женщина из тьмы
Night Shade / Ночная тень
Albert Pastor at Home / Альберт Пастор дома
The First Thin Man (незаконченная ранняя версия The Thin Man)
Two Sharp Knives / Два острых ножа
His Brother's Keeper / Сторож брату своему
This Little Pig
After the Thin Man
Another Thin Man
"Sequel to the Thin Man"
The Thin Man and the Flack
A Man Named Thin / Человек с фамилией Тонк
Seven Pages
Faith
The Cure
An Inch and a Half of Glory
Tulip / Тюльпан (отрывок из неоконченного романа)
A Knife Will Cut for Anybody
A Throne for the Worm
Action and the Quiz Kid
Devil's Playground
Fragments of Justice
Magic
Monk and Johnny Fox
Nelson Redline
On the Make
The Breech-Born
The Hunter
The Kiss-off
The Lovely Strangers
The Sign of the Potent Pills
Too Many Have Lived / Слишком много их было
Week-End
Collected Case Files of the Continental Op. The Early Years, Vol. 1. Arson Plus and Other Stories 2016, epub, ISBN: 978-1-5040-3596-5, MysteriousPress.com/Open Road Integrated Media
Arson Plus
Crooked Souls (= The Gatewood Caper) / Дело Гейтвудов
Slippery Fingers
Collected Case Files of the Continental Op. The Early Years, Vol. 2. It and Other Stories 2016, epub, ISBN: 978-1-5040-3597-2, MysteriousPress.com/Open Road Integrated Media
It (= The Black Hat That Wasn't There)
Bodies Piled Up (= The House Dick) / Детектив отеля
The Tenth Clew / Десятый ключ
Collected Case Files of the Continental Op. The Middle Years, Vol. 1. The Golden Horseshoe and Other Stories 2016, epub, ISBN: 978-1-5040-3598-9, MysteriousPress.com/Open Road Integrated Media
The House in Turk Street / Дом на Турк-стрит
The Girl with Silver Eyes / Девушка с серебряными глазами
The Golden Horseshoe / Золотая подкова
Collected Case Files of the Continental Op. The Middle Years, Vol. 2. Who Killed Bob Teal? And Other Stories 2016, epub, ISBN: 978-1-5040-3599-6, MysteriousPress.com/Open Road Integrated Media
Who Killed Bob Teal? / Кто убил Боба Тила?
The Whosis Kid / Некто Кид
The Scorched Face / Обгоревшее лицо
Collected Case Files of the Continental Op. The Middle Years, Vol. 3. Corkscrew and Other Stories 2016, epub, ISBN: 978-1-5040-3600-9, MysteriousPress.com/Open Road Integrated Media
Corkscrew / Штопор
Dead Yellow Women / Мертвые китаянки
The Gutting of Couffignal / Потрошение Куффиньяла
Collected Case Files of the Continental Op. The Later Years, Vol. 1. Creeping Siamese and Other Stories 2016, epub, ISBN: 978-1-5040-3601-6, MysteriousPress.com/Open Road Integrated Media
Creeping Siamese / Крадущийся сиамец
The Big Knock-Over / Большой налет
$106,000 Blood Money / 106 тысяч за голову
Collected Case Files of the Continental Op. The Later Years, Vol. 2. The Main Death and This King Business 2016, epub, ISBN: 978-1-5040-3602-3, MysteriousPress.com/Open Road Integrated Media
The Main Death / Смерть Мэйна
This King Business / Суета вокруг короля
Collected Case Files of the Continental Op. The Later Years, Vol. 3. Fly Paper and Other Stories 2016, epub, ISBN: 978-1-5040-3603-0, MysteriousPress.com/Open Road Integrated Media
Fly Paper / Липучка для мух
The Farewell Murder / Убийство в Фэруэлле
Death and Company / Смерть и К
The Gatewood Caper (= Crooked Souls) / Несуразное дело 1923, fb2
The Girl with the Silver Eyes 1924, fb2
The Creeping Siamese / Крадущийся сиамец 1926, fb2
Woman in the Dark / Женщина из тьмы 1988, fb2/epub, ISBN: 9780394572697, Knopf

A BELL JANGLED ME into wakefulness. I rolled to the edge of my bed and reached for the telephone. The neat voice of the Old Man—the Continental Detective Agency’s San Francisco manager—came to my ears:
“Sorry to disturb you, but you’ll have to go up to the Glenton Apartments on Leavenworth Street. A man named Burke Pangburn, who lives there, phoned me a few minutes ago asking to have someone sent up to see him at once. He seemed rather excited. Will you take care of it? See what he wants.” I said I would and, yawning, stretching and cursing Pangburn—whoever he was—got my fat body out of pajamas into street clothes.
The man who had disturbed my Sunday morning sleep—I found when I reached the Glenton—was a slim, white-faced person of about twenty-five, with big brown eyes that were red-rimmed just now from either sleeplessness or crying, or both. His long brown hair was rumpled when he opened the door to admit me; and he wore a mauve dressing-robe spotted with big jade parrots over wine-colored silk pajamas.
The room into which he led me resembled an auctioneer’s establishment just before the sale— or maybe one of these alley tea rooms. Fat blue vases, crooked red vases, vases of various shapes and colors; marble statuettes, ebony statuettes, statuettes of any material; lanterns, lamps and candlesticks; draperies, hangings and rugs of all sorts; odds and ends of furniture that were all somehow queerly designed; peculiar pictures hung here and there in unexpected places. A hard room to feel comfortable in.
“My fiancee,” he began immediately in a high-pitched voice that was within a notch of hysteria, “has disappeared! Something has happened to her! Foul play of some horrible sort! I want you to find her—to save her from this terrible thing that...”
I followed him this far and then gave it up. A jumble of words came out of his mouth—”spirited away . . . mysterious something . . . lured into a trap”—but they were too disconnected for me to make anything out of them. So I stopped trying to understand him, and waited for him to babble himself empty of words.
I have heard ordinarily reasonable men, under stress of excitement, run on even more crazily than this wild-eyed youth; but his dress—the parroted robe and gay pajamas—and his surroundings—this deliriously furnished room—gave him too theatrical a setting; made his words sound utterly unreal.
He himself, when normal, should have been a rather nice-looking lad: his features were well spaced and, though his mouth and chin were a little uncertain, his broad forehead was good. But standing there listening to the occasional melodramatic phrase that I could pick out of the jumbled noises he was throwing at me, I thought that instead of parrots on his robe he should have had cuckoos.
. . .
I.The Body in China Street

Green dice rolled across the green table, struck the rim together, and bounced back. One stopped short holding six white spots in two equal rows uppermost. The other tumbled out to the center of the table and came to rest with a single spot on top.
Ned Beaumont grunted softly—"Uhn!"—and the winners cleared the table of money.
Harry Sloss picked up the dice and rattled them in a pale broad hairy hand. "Shoot two bits." He dropped a twenty-dollar bill and a five-dollar bill on the table.
Ned Beaumont stepped back saying: "Get on him, gamblers, I've got to refuel." He crossed the billiard-room to the door. There he met Walter Ivans coming in. He said, "'Lo, Walt," and would have gone on, but Ivans caught his elbow as he passed and turned to face him.
"D-d-did you t-talk to P-p-paul?" When Ivans said "P-p-paul" a fine spray flew out between his lips.
"I'm going up to see him now." Ivans's china-blue eyes brightened in his round fair face until Ned Beaumont, narrow of eye, added: "Don't expect much. If you could wait awhile." -
Ivans's chin twitched. "B-b-but she's going to have the b-b-baby next month."
A startled look came into Ned Beaumont's dark eyes. He took his arm out of the shorter man's hand and stepped back. Then a corner of his mouth twitched under his dark mustache and he said: "It's a bad time, Walt, and—well—you'll save yourself disappointment by not looking for much before November." His eyes were narrow again and watchful.
"B-b-but if you t-tell him—"
"I'll put it to him as hot as I can and you ought to know he'll go the limit, but he's in a tough spot right now." He moved his shoulders and his face became gloomy except for the watchful brightness of his eves.
Ivans wet his lips and blinked his eyes many times. He drew in a long breath and patted Ned Beaumont's chest with both hands. "G-g-go up now," he said in an urgent pleading voice. "I-I'll wait here f-for you."
. . .
UPD Релиз обновлен 11.09.2021
Добавлено:
Hammett, Dashiell - Collected Case Files of the Continental Op. The Early Years, Vol. 1. Arson Plus and Other Stories - 2016.epub
Hammett, Dashiell - Collected Case Files of the Continental Op. The Early Years, Vol. 2. It and Other Stories - 2016.epub
Hammett, Dashiell - Collected Case Files of the Continental Op. The Middle Years, Vol. 1. The Golden Horseshoe and Other Stories - 2016.epub
Hammett, Dashiell - Collected Case Files of the Continental Op. The Middle Years, Vol. 2. Who Killed Bob Teal And Other Stories - 2016.epub
Hammett, Dashiell - Collected Case Files of the Continental Op. The Middle Years, Vol. 3. Corkscrew and Other Stories - 2016.epub
Hammett, Dashiell - Collected Case Files of the Continental Op. The Later Years, Vol. 1. Creeping Siamese and Other Stories - 2016.epub
Hammett, Dashiell - Collected Case Files of the Continental Op. The Later Years, Vol. 2. The Main Death and This King Business - 2016.epub
Hammett, Dashiell - Collected Case Files of the Continental Op. The Later Years, Vol. 3. Fly Paper and Other Stories - 2016.epub
Добавлено:
Hammett, Dashiell - The Collected Dashiell Hammett - 2015.epub
Добавлено:
Hammett, Dashiell - Crime Stories - 2015.epub (сборник от Jerry, в котором имеется 18 ранее отсутствовавших произведений)
Замена:
Hammett, Dashiell - Crime Stories - 2015.epub на
Hammett, Dashiell - Crime Stories - 2017.epub (более свежая версия сборника от Jerry)
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм

OldOldNick

UPD Релиз обновлен 06.12.2016
Добавлено:
Hammett, Dashiell - Collected Case Files of the Continental Op. The Early Years, Vol. 1. Arson Plus and Other Stories - 2016.epub
Hammett, Dashiell - Collected Case Files of the Continental Op. The Early Years, Vol. 2. It and Other Stories - 2016.epub
Hammett, Dashiell - Collected Case Files of the Continental Op. The Middle Years, Vol. 1. The Golden Horseshoe and Other Stories - 2016.epub
Hammett, Dashiell - Collected Case Files of the Continental Op. The Middle Years, Vol. 2. Who Killed Bob Teal And Other Stories - 2016.epub
Hammett, Dashiell - Collected Case Files of the Continental Op. The Middle Years, Vol. 3. Corkscrew and Other Stories - 2016.epub
Hammett, Dashiell - Collected Case Files of the Continental Op. The Later Years, Vol. 1. Creeping Siamese and Other Stories - 2016.epub
Hammett, Dashiell - Collected Case Files of the Continental Op. The Later Years, Vol. 2. The Main Death and This King Business - 2016.epub
Hammett, Dashiell - Collected Case Files of the Continental Op. The Later Years, Vol. 3. Fly Paper and Other Stories - 2016.epub

OldOldNick

UPD Релиз обновлен 09.11.2017
Добавлено:
Hammett, Dashiell - The Collected Dashiell Hammett - 2015.epub

OldOldNick

UPD Релиз обновлен 06.07.2019
Добавлено:
Hammett, Dashiell - Crime Stories - 2015.epub (сборник от Jerry, в котором имеется 18 ранее отсутствовавших произведений)

OldOldNick

UPD Релиз обновлен 11.09.2021
Замена:
Hammett, Dashiell - Crime Stories - 2015.epub на
Hammett, Dashiell - Crime Stories - 2017.epub (более свежая версия сборника от Jerry)
Ответить на тему