Error

Kowal, Mary Robinette / Коваль, Мэри Робинетт - Собрание сочинений (52 произведения) [2006-2022, fb2/epub, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Mary Robinette Kowal - Собрание сочинений

Годы выпуска: 2006-2022 г.
Автор: Kowal, Mary Robinette / Коваль, Мэри Робинетт
Язык: Английский
Формат: fb2/epub
Качество: OCR/eBook

Описание:
Мэри Робинетт Коваль (Mary Robinette Kowal, р. 8 февраля 1969 г.) - американская писательница и кукловод.
Среди ее книг - цикл "Glamourist History" (историческая фэнтези), цикл "Lady Astronaut" (альтернативная история, НФ; 1-я книга цикла получила в 2019 году премии "Небьюла", "Хьюго" и "Локус"), роман "Ghost Talkers" и десятки рассказов; рассказ "For Want of a Nail / Оттого что в кузнице" получил в 2011 году премию "Хьюго".
01 Shades of Milk and Honey 2013, epub (retail), ISBN: 978-1-4721-0250-8, Corsair
02 Glamour in Glass 2013, epub (retail), ISBN: 978-1-47210-253-9, Corsair
03 Without a Summer 2013, epub (retail), ISBN: 978-1-4668-0838-6, Tor
04 Valour and Vanity 2014, epub (retail), ISBN: 978-1-4668-0839-3, Tor
05 Of Noble Family 2015, epub (retail), ISBN: 978-1-4668-6123-7, Tor
The Escapement of Blackledge 2016, epub, Amazon Digital Services
01 The Calculating Stars 2018, epub (retail), ISBN: 978-1-4668-6124-4, Tor
02 The Fated Sky 2018, epub (retail), ISBN: 978-0-7653-9893-2, Tor
03 The Relentless Moon 2020, epub (retail), ISBN: 978-1-250-23648-7, Tor
The Lady Astronaut of Mars 2014, epub (retail), ISBN: 978-1-4668-7382-7, Tor.com
Articulated Restraint 2019, epub (retail), ISBN: 978-1-250-24130-6, Tor.com
Ghost Talkers 2016, epub (retail), ISBN: 978-1-4668-6073-5, Tor
The Spare Man 2022, epub (retail), ISBN: 978-1-250-82916-0, Tor
Word Puppets 2015, epub (retail), ISBN: 978-1-60701-466-9, Prime Books
The Bound Man
Chrysalis
Rampion
At the Edge of Dying
Clockwork Chickadee
Body Language
Waiting for Rain
First Flight
Evil Robot Monkey / Злобный робошимпанзе
The Consciousness Problem
For Solo Cello, op.12
For Want of a Nail / Оттого что в кузнице
The Shocking Affair of the Dutch Steamship Friesland / Трагедия на голландском лайнере «Фрисланд»
Salt of the Earth
American Changeling
The White Phoenix Feather: A Tale of Cuisine and Ninjas
We Interrupt This Broadcast
Rockets Red
The Lady Astronaut of Mars
Portrait of Ari 2006, epub, Feedbooks
Cerbo en Vitra ujo 2006, epub, Feedbooks
Death Comes But Twice 2007, epub, Feedbooks
This Little Pig 2007, epub, Feedbooks
Locked In 2007, fb2
Tomorrow and Tomorrow 2007, fb2
Jaiden's Weaver 2009, fb2
Prayer at Dark River 2009, fb2
Beyond the Garden Close 2010, fb2
The Bride Replete 2010, fb2
Ring Road 2010, fb2
Water to Wine 2011, fb2
Kiss Me Twice 2011, fb2
Goodhouse Keeping 2011, fb2
A Fire in the Heavens 2014, fb2
Water Over the Dam 2014, fb2
Doctor Faustus 2015, fb2
A Dichotomy of Paradigms 2015, fb2
Forest of Memory 2016, epub (retail), ISBN: 978-0-7653-8389-1, Tor.com
The Worshipful Society of Glovers 2017, fb2
Sound and Fury 2018, fb2

With one hand, Rava adjusted the VR interface glasses where they bit into the bridge of her nose, while she kept her other hand buried in Cordelia’s innards. There was scant room to get the flexible shaft of a mono-lens and her hand through the access hatch in the AI’s chassis. From the next compartment, drums and laughter bled through the plastic walls of the ship indicating her sister’s conception party was still in full swing.
With only a single camera attached, the interface glasses didn’t give Rava depth perception as she struggled to replug the transmitter cable. The chassis had not been designed to need repair. At all. It had been designed to last hundreds of years without an upgrade.
If Rava couldn’t get the cable plugged in and working, Cordelia wouldn’t be able to download backups of herself to her long-term memory. She couldn’t store more than a week at a time in active memory. It would be the same as a slow death sentence.
The square head of the cable slipped out of Rava’s fingers. Again. “Monkey!” She slammed her heel against the ship’s floor in frustration.
“If you can’t do it, let someone else try.” Her older brother, Ludoviko, had insisted on following her out of the party as if he could help.
“You know, this would go a lot faster if you weren’t breathing down my neck.”
“You know, you wouldn’t be doing this at all if you hadn’t dropped her.”
Rava resisted the urge to pull the mono-lens out of the jack in her glasses and glare at him. He might have gotten better marks in school, but she was the AI’s wrangler. “Why don’t you go back to the party and see if you can learn something about fertility.” She lifted the cable head and tried one more time.
. . .
PART I
ONE

PRESIDENT DEWEY
CONGRATULATES NACA ON
SATELLITE LAUNCH

March 3, 1952—(AP)—The National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics successfully put its third satellite into orbit, this one with the capability of sending radio signals down to Earth and taking measurements of the radiation in space. The president denies that the satellite has any military purpose and says that its mission is one of scientific exploration.

Do you remember where you were when the Meteor hit? I’ve never understood why people phrase it as a question, because of course you remember. I was in the mountains with Nathaniel. He had inherited this cabin from his father and we used to go up there for stargazing. By which I mean: sex. Oh, don’t pretend that you’re shocked. Nathaniel and I were a healthy young married couple, so most of the stars I saw were painted across the inside of my eyelids.
If I had known how long the stars were going to be hidden, I would have spent a lot more time outside with the telescope.
We were lying in the bed with the covers in a tangled mess around us. The morning light filtered through silver snowfall and did nothing to warm the room. We’d been awake for hours, but hadn’t gotten out of bed yet for obvious reasons. Nathaniel had his leg thrown over me and was snuggled up against my side, tracing a finger along my collarbone in time with the music on our little battery-powered transistor radio.
I stretched under his ministrations and patted his shoulder. “Well, well … my very own ‘Sixty Minute Man. ’”
He snorted, his warm breath tickling my neck. “Does that mean I get another fifteen minutes of kissing?”
“If you start a fire.”
“I thought I already did.” But he rolled up onto his elbow and got out of bed.
We were taking a much needed break after a long push to prepare for the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics’s launch. If I hadn’t also been at NACA doing computations, I wouldn’t have seen Nathaniel awake anytime during the past two months.
I pulled the covers up over myself and turned on my side to watch him. He was lean, and only his time in the Army during World War II kept him from being scrawny. I loved watching the muscles play under his skin as he pulled wood off the pile under the big picture window. The snow framed him beautifully, its silver light just catching in the strands of his blond hair.
And then the world outside lit up.
. . .
UPD Релиз обновлен 26.09.2023
Добавлено:
Kowal, Mary Robinette - Articulated Restraint (Lady Astronaut) - 2019.epub
Добавлено:
03 Kowal, Mary Robinette - The Relentless Moon (Lady Astronaut) - 2020.epub
Добавлено:
Kowal, Mary Robinette - The Spare Man - 2022.epub
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм

OldOldNick

Этот релиз состоял только из одной книги - The Calculating Stars.
Когда оказалось, что книга получила в этом году не только Небьюлу, но еще и Локус и Хьюго, я решил, что нужно собрать коллекцию книг этого автора. Читайте на здоровье!
Здесь - все романы, но, как обычно, нескольких рассказов найти не удалось ...

OldOldNick

UPD Релиз обновлен 16.10.2020
Добавлено:
Kowal, Mary Robinette - Articulated Restraint (Lady Astronaut) - 2019.epub

OldOldNick

UPD Релиз обновлен 29.04.2021
Добавлено:
03 Kowal, Mary Robinette - The Relentless Moon (Lady Astronaut) - 2020.epub

OldOldNick

UPD Релиз обновлен 26.09.2023
Добавлено:
Kowal, Mary Robinette - The Spare Man - 2022.epub