Error

Chandler, Raymond / Чандлер (Чэндлер), Раймонд - Собрание сочинений (33 произведения) [1939-2018, fb2/epub, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Raymond Chandler / Раймонд Чандлер - Собрание сочинений

Годы выпуска: 1939-2018 г.
Автор: Chandler, Raymond / Чандлер, Раймонд
Язык: Английский
Формат: fb2/epub
Качество: OCR/eBook

Описание:
Раймонд Торнтон Чандлер (Raymond Thornton Chandler, 23 июля 1888 г. - 26 марта 1959 г.) - американский писатель и критик, автор детективных романов, повестей и рассказов. Один из основателей, наряду с Д. Хэмметом и Д. М. Кейном, жанра «крутого детектива».
Чандлер пришел в этот жанр довольно поздно, когда ему было за сорок, написал он по принятым у авторов-детективистов меркам очень мало ...
Первый рассказ Чандлера «Шантажисты не стреляют» был опубликован в «Черной маске» за декабрь 1933 года. Тогда дебютанту было сорок пять лет. Его первый роман «Вечный сон» вышел в 1939 году. Собственно, из двадцати шести лет литературной карьеры Чандлера наиболее продуктивными стали пять лет с 1939 по 1943 год, когда увидели свет романы, принесшие ему заслуженную славу. С 1933 по 1939 год продолжался своеобразный период ученичества. Писатель настойчиво искал своего героя, стиль, интонацию. После 1953 года, когда выходит роман «Долгое прощание», Чандлер практически замолкает.
01 The Big Sleep / Вечный сон 1939, fb2; 2002, epub, ISBN: 978-1-4000-3015-6, Vintage Crime/Black Lizard
02 Farewell, My Lovely / Прощай, моя красавица 1940, fb2; 2002, epub, ISBN: 978-1-4000-3016-3, Vintage Crime/Black Lizard
03 The High Window (= The Brasher Doubloon) / Высокое окно 1942, fb2; 2002, epub, ISBN: 978-1-4000-3017-0, Vintage Crime/Black Lizard
04 The Lady in the Lake / Дама в озере 1943, fb2; 2002, epub, ISBN: 978-1-4000-3018-7, Vintage Crime/Black Lizard
05 The Little Sister / Сестричка 1949, fb2; 2002, epub, ISBN: 978-1-4000-3019-4, Vintage Crime/Black Lizard
06 The Long Goodbye / Долгое прощание 1953, fb2; 2002, epub, ISBN: 978-1-4000-3020-0, Vintage Crime/Black Lizard
07 Playback / Бесконечный повтор 1958, fb2; 2002, epub, ISBN: 978-1-4000-3021-7, Vintage Crime/Black Lizard
08 Poodle Springs 1990, fb2, ISBN: 978-0-425-12343-0, Berkley (роман дописан Robert B. Parker)
The Annotated Big Sleep 2018, epub (retail), ISBN: 9780804168892, Vintage Crime/Black Lizard
Red Wind 1946, epub
Red Wind / Горячий ветер
Blackmailers Don't Shoot / Шантажисты не стреляют
I'll Be Waiting / Я буду ждать
Goldfish / Золотые рыбки
Guns at Cyrano's / Выстрелы у «Сирано»
Trouble Is My Business 1950, fb2; 2002, epub, ISBN: 978-1-4000-3023-1, Vintage Crime/Black Lizard
Trouble Is My Business / Неприятности — моё ремесло
Finger Man / Свидетель
Goldfish / Золотые рыбки
Red Wind / Горячий ветер
The Simple Art of Murder 1950, fb2; 2002, epub, ISBN: 978-1-4000-3022-4, Vintage Crime/Black Lizard
The Simple Art of Murder / Простое искусство убивать (An Essay)
Spanish Blood / Испанская кровь
The King in Yellow / Король в желтом
Pearls Are a Nuisance / Суета с жемчугом
Pickup on Noon Street / Засада на Полуденной улице
Smart-Aleck Kill / Наглое убийство
Nevada Gas / Газ из Невады
Killer in the Rain 1964, fb2/epub
Killer in the Rain / Убийца под дождем
The Man Who Liked Dogs / Человек, который любил собак
The Curtain / Занавес
Try the Girl / Найти девушку
Mandarin's Jade / Китайский жадеит
Bay City Blues / Бэй-Сити блюз
The Lady in the Lake / Девушка в озере
No Crime in the Mountains / В горах не бывает преступлений
Collected Stories 2002, epub, ISBN: 9781857152579, Everyman
Finger Man / Свидетель
Goldfish / Золотые рыбки
The Curtain / Занавес
Mandarin’s Jade / Китайский жадеит
Red Wind / Горячий ветер
The Lady in the Lake / Девушка в озере (рассказ)
The Bronze Door / Бронзовая дверь
Professor Bingo's Snuff / Порошок профессора Бинго
The Pencil (= Marlowe Takes on the Syndicate; Wrong Pidgeon; Philip Marlowe's Last Case) / Карандаш
English Summer / Английское лето
The Collected Raymond Chandler 2015, epub, ISBN: 978-1-55199-801-5, Penguin Random House Canada
The Big Sleep / Вечный сон
Farewell, My Lovely / Прощай, моя красавица
The High Window (= The Brasher Doubloon) / Высокое окно
The Lady in the Lake / Дама в озере
The Little Sister / Сестричка
The Long Goodbye / Долгое прощание
Playback / Бесконечный повтор
Finger Man / Свидетель
Goldfish / Золотые рыбки
The Curtain / Занавес
Mandarin's Jade / Китайский жадеит
Red Wind / Горячий ветер
The Lady in the Lake / Девушка в озере (рассказ)
The Bronze Door / Бронзовая дверь
Professor Bingo's Snuff / Порошок профессора Бинго
The Pencil (= Marlowe Takes on the Syndicate; Wrong Pidgeon; Philip Marlowe's Last Case) / Карандаш
English Summer / Английское лето
The World of Raymond Chandler - In His Own Words 2014, epub (retail), ISBN: 978-0-385-35237-6, Alfred A. Knopf
The Raymond Chandler Papers - Selected Letters and Nonfiction, 1909–1959 epub, ISBN: 9780802194336, Grove Press

ONE

It was one of the mixed blocks over on Central Avenue, the blocks that are not yet all Negro. I had just come out of a three-chair barber shop where an agency thought a relief barber named Dimitrios Aleidis might be working. It was a small matter. His wife said she was willing to spend a little money to have him come home.
I never found him, but Mrs. Aleidis never paid me any money either.
It was a warm day, almost the end of March, and I stood outside the barber shop looking up at the jutting neon sign of a second floor dine and dice emporium called Florian's. A man was looking up at the sign too. He was looking up at the dusty windows with a sort of ecstatic fixity of expression, like a hunky immigrant catching his first sight of the Statue of Liberty. He was a big man but not more than six feet five inches tall and not wider than a beer truck. He was about ten feet away from me. His arms hung loose at his sides and a forgotten cigar smoked behind his enormous fingers.
Slim quiet Negroes passed up and down the street and stared at him with darting side glances. He was worth looking at. He wore a shaggy borsalino hat, a rough gray sports coat with white golf balls on it for buttons, a brown shirt, a yellow tie, pleated gray flannel slacks and alligator shoes with white explosions on the toes. From his outer breast pocket cascaded a show handkerchief of the same brilliant yellow as his tie. There were a couple of colored feathers tucked into the band of his hat, but he didn’t really need them. Even on Central Avenue, not the quietest dressed street in the world, he looked about as inconspicuous as a tarantula on a slice of angel food.
His skin was pale and he needed a shave. He would always need a shave. He had curly black hair and heavy eyebrows that almost met over his thick nose. His ears were small and neat for a man of that size and his eyes had a shine close to tears that gray eyes often seem to have. He stood like a statue, and after a long time he smiled.
He moved slowly across the sidewalk to the double swinging doors which shut off the stairs to the second floor. He pushed them open, cast a cool expressionless glance up and down the street, and moved inside. If he had been a smaller man and more quietly dressed, I might have thought he was going to pull a stick-up. But not in those clothes, and not with that hat, and that frame.
The doors swung back outwards and almost settled to a stop. Before they had entirely stopped moving they opened again, violently, outwards. Something sailed across the sidewalk and landed in the gutter between two parked cars. It landed on its hands and knees and made a high keening noise like a cornered rat. It got up slowly, retrieved a hat and stepped back onto the sidewalk. It was a thin, narrow-shouldered brown youth in a lilac colored suit and a carnation. It had slick black hair. It kept its mouth open and whined for a moment. People stared at it vaguely. Then it settled its hat jauntily, sidled over to the wall and walked silently splay-footed off along the block.
. . .

He was a slightly fat man with a dishonest smile that pulled the corners of his mouth out half an inch leaving the thick lips tight and his eyes bleak. For a fattish man he had a slow walk. Most fat men are brisk and light on their feet. He wore a grey herringbone suit and a hand-painted tie with part of a diving girl visible on it. His shirt was clean, which comforted me, and his brown loafers, as wrong as the tie for his suit, shone from a recent polishing.
He sidled past me as I held the door between the waiting room and my thinking parlor. Once inside, he took a quick look around. I’d have placed him as a mobster, second grade, if I had been asked. For once I was right. If he carried a gun, it was inside his pants. His coat was too tight to hide the bulge of an under-arm holster.
He sat down carefully and I sat opposite and we looked at each other. His face had a sort of foxy eagerness. He was sweating a little. The expression on my face was meant to be interested but not clubby. I reached for a pipe and the leather humidor in which I kept my Pearce’s tobacco. I pushed cigarettes at him.
“I don’t smoke.” He had a rusty voice. I didn’t like it any more than I liked his clothes, or his face. While I filled the pipe he reached inside his coat, prowled in a pocket, came out with a bill, glanced at it and dropped it across the desk in front of me. It was a nice bill and clean and new. One thousand dollars.
. . .
UPD Релиз обновлен 01.07.2019
Добавлено собрание сочинений в одном томе (точнее - файле)
Chandler, Raymond - The Collected Raymond Chandler - 2015.epub
Там нет только Poodle Springs
Добавлено:
Chandler, Raymond - The Annotated Big Sleep (Philip Marlowe) - 2018.epub
Аннотированное издание "Big Sleep". С большим количеством пояснений, примечаний, иллюстраций ... Масса интересного!
Добавлено:
Day, Barry (ed) - The World of Raymond Chandler - In His Own Words - 2014.epub
Hiney, Tom (ed) - The Raymond Chandler Papers - 2000.epub
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм

OldOldNick

Это практически полное собрание художественной прозы Чандлера. Нет рассказа Backfire, который был написан как идея для киносценария и опубликован только в 1978 году. Его - не нашел, остальное - есть, причем в хорошем качестве. Кто еще не читал - читайте! Великолепный язык, изумительно хорошие диалоги.
Из "святой троицы" американского крутого детектива - мой любимый автор ...

OldOldNick

UPD Релиз обновлен 04.02.2018
Добавлено собрание сочинений в одном томе (точнее - файле)
Chandler, Raymond - The Collected Raymond Chandler - 2015.epub
Там нет только Poodle Springs

OldOldNick

UPD Релиз обновлен 09.08.2018
Добавлено аннотированное издание "Big Sleep". С большим количеством пояснений, примечаний, иллюстраций ... Масса интересного!

OldOldNick

UPD Релиз обновлен 01.07.2019
Добавлено:
Day, Barry (ed) - The World of Raymond Chandler - In His Own Words - 2014.epub
Hiney, Tom (ed) - The Raymond Chandler Papers - 2000.epub
Ответить на тему