Error

Doctorow, Cory / Доктороу, Кори - Собрание сочинений (58 произведений) [1998-2020, fb2/epub ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Cory Doctorow / Кори Доктороу - Собрание сочинений

Годы выпуска: 1998-2020 г.
Автор: Doctorow, Cory / Доктороу, Кори
Язык: Английский
Формат: fb2/epub
Качество: OCR/eBook

Описание:
Кори Доктороу (р. 17 июля 1971 г.) начал свою писательскую карьеру с рассказов в жанрах научной фантастики и киберпанка, и быстро заявил о себе, как об одном из лидеров фантастов «новой волны». В 2000 году его заслуги были отмечены премией Кэмпбелла «Лучший новый автор».
Роман «Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom» выиграл премию «Локус» 2004 года в номинации «Лучший первый роман» и стал первым произведением, вышедшим под лицензией «Creative Commons» (разрешающей читателям свободное скачивание и обмен произведениями автора).
Сборник «A Place So Foreign and Eight More» вышел в 2003 году и стал обладателем премии «Sunburst» как лучшая научно-фантастическая книга канадского автора. Рассказ «I, Robot» получил премию «Локус» 2006 года в своей категории. Многие произведения автора номинировались на премии «Nebula», «Sturgeon», «Aurora», «SF Age Poll», «Asimov's Reader Poll», «Hugo», «British SF».
Little Brother
    01 Little Brother / Младший брат 2008, fb2; 2008, epub, ISBN: 978-0-7653-1985-2, Tor
    02 Homeland 2013, epub
    03 Attack Surface 2020, epub (retail), ISBN: 978-1-250-75752-4, Tor
    Lawful Interception 2013, fb2
Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom 2003, fb2
Eastern Standard Tribe 2004, fb2
Someone Comes to Town, Someone Leaves Town 2005, fb2; 2005, epub, ISBN: 978-0-7653-1278-5, Tor
Makers 2009, fb2
For the Win 2010, fb2
The Rapture of the Nerds 2012, fb2 (with Charles Stross)
Pirate Cinema 2012, epub, ISBN: 978-1-4299-4318-5, Tor Teen
Walkaway 2017, epub, ISBN: 978-0-7653-9278-7, Tor
With a Little Help 2010, fb2
Introduction[/i]
The Things That Make Me Weak and Strange Get Engineered Away / Всё пройдёт ...
The Right Book
Other Peoples' Money / Чужие деньги
Scroogled / Выгуглен, Гуглец
Human Readable
Liberation Spectrum
Power Punctuation
Visit the Sins
Constitutional Crisis
Pester Power
Chicken Little
Epoch by Mark Shuttleworth
I'm Only In It For the Money by Russell Galen
The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow plus ... 2011, fb2
The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella)
"Creativity vs. Copyright" (essay)
"Look For The Lake" (interview)
Radicalized 2019, epub (retail), ISBN: 9781789541106, Head of Zeus
Unauthorized Bread
Model Minority
Radicalized
Masque of the Red Death
Craphound / Старьевщик 1998, fb2
Home Again, Home Again 1999, fb2
Shadow of the Mothaship 2000, fb2
A Place So Foreign 2000, fb2
Return to Pleasure Island 2000, fb2
I Love Paree / Я люблю Пари 2000, fb2 (with Michael Skeet)
The Super Man and the Bugout 2001, fb2
Beat Me Daddy (Eight to the Bar) 2002, fb2
0wnz0red 2002, fb2
Truncat 2002, fb2
Flowers from Alice 2003, fb2 (with Charles Stross)
Unwirer 2004, fb2
Anda's Game / Игра Энды 2004, fb2
I, Robot 2005, fb2
Printcrime 2006, fb2
I, Row-Boat / Я — Роби-бот 2006, fb2
When Sysadmins Ruled the Earth / Когда сисадмины правили Землёй 2006, fb2
After the Siege / После осады 2007, fb2
True Names 2008, fb2 (with Benjamin Rosenbaum)
The Jammie Dodgers and the Adventure of the Leicester Square Screening 2010, fb2
Ghosts in My Head 2010, fb2
Martian Chronicles 2011, fb2
Shannon's Law 2011, fb2
The Brave Little Toaster 2011, fb2
Clockwork Fagin 2011, fb2
The Man Who Sold the Moon 2014, fb2
Huxleyed Into the Full Orwell 2014, fb2
Party Discipline 2017, epub, Tor.com

The First Amendment Area was a good 800 yards from the courthouse, an imposing cage of chicken-wire and dangling zip-cuffs. The people inside the First Amendment area were weird. I mean, I include myself in that group. After all, I vacuformed my own Guy Fawkes mask mold. That is not the action of a sane woman. Shandra was weirder, though. She'd thought up the whole demonstration, socialed the everfuck out of the news, rallied a couple hundred weirdos to join her in the chicken-farm, shouting impotently at the courthouse, ringed by cops scarily into their Afghanistan-surplus riot-gear.
"Shandra, how is this supposed to work again?"
"Like this," she said, and powered up her—weird—device. It started life as a compact projector, the kind of thing you use for screening dull-ass presentations in school auditoriums. But then she'd added a hydrogen-cell that she wore in a backpack, and a homebrew steadicam rig that she strapped to her front, making her look like the world's most overburdened suicide bomber. I could tell that she was already freaking out the cops on the other side of the chicken wire, and they snapped into palpable alert when a beam of light emerged from the projector. I could only imagine how many tasers, sniper-rifles and gas-grenades were trained on her at that moment. But she didn't give any sign that she noticed or cared.
Instead, she used both hands to adjust the keystoning and focus of the huge test-pattern she was now painting on the face of the courthouse, the picture a little faint in the weak light of a November. "It was considerate of them to put Kitty on trial on such a dark day," she muttered. I noticed that her nail-stencils—little blue atoms with different numbers of electrons—were chipped. She’d chewed down one thumbnail to the painful pink quick beneath.
. . .

Arturo Icaza de Arana-Goldberg, Police Detective Third Grade, United North American Trading Sphere, Third District, Fourth Prefecture, Second Division (Parkdale) had had many adventures in his distinguished career, running crooks to ground with an unbeatable combination of instinct and unstinting devotion to duty. He’d been decorated on three separate occasions by his commander and by the Regional Manager for Social Harmony, and his mother kept a small shrine dedicated to his press clippings and commendations that occupied most of the cramped sitting-room of her flat off Steeles Avenue.
No amount of policeman’s devotion and skill availed him when it came to making his twelve-year-old get ready for school, though.
“Haul ass, young lady — out of bed, on your feet, shit-shower-shave, or I swear to God, I will beat you purple and shove you out the door jaybird naked. Capeesh?”
The mound beneath the covers groaned and hissed. “You are a terrible father,” it said. “And I never loved you.” The voice was indistinct and muffled by the pillow.
“Boo hoo,” Arturo said, examining his nails. “You’ll regret that when I’m dead of cancer.”
The mound — whose name was Ada Trouble Icaza de Arana-Goldberg — threw her covers off and sat bolt upright. “You’re dying of cancer? is it testicle cancer?” Ada clapped her hands and squealed. “Can I have your stuff?”
“Ten minutes, your rottenness,” he said, and then his breath caught momentarily in his breast as he saw, fleetingly, his ex-wife’s morning expression, not seen these past twelve years, come to life in his daughter’s face. Pouty, pretty, sleepy and guile-less, and it made him realize that his daughter was becoming a woman, growing away from him. She was, and he was not ready for that. He shook it off, patted his razor-burn and turned on his heel. He knew from experience that once roused, the munchkin would be scrounging the kitchen for whatever was handy before dashing out the door, and if he hurried, he’d have eggs and sausage on the table before she made her brief appearance. Otherwise he’d have to pry the sugar-cereal out of her hands — and she fought dirty.
. . .
UPD Релиз обновлен 13.10.2020
Добавлено:
Doctorow, Cory - Walkaway - 2017.epub
Добавлено:
Doctorow, Cory - Party Discipline - 2017.epub
Doctorow, Cory - Someone Comes to Town, Someone Leaves Town - 2005.epub (к имеющемуся fb2)
01 Doctorow, Cory - Little Brother (Little Brother) - 2008.epub (к имеющемуся fb2)
Добавлено:
Doctorow, Cory - Radicalized - 2019.epub
Добавлено:
03 Doctorow, Cory - Attack Surface (Little Brother) - 2020.epub
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм

OldOldNick

UPD Релиз обновлен 11.05.2017
Добавлен новый роман: Walkaway

OldOldNick

UPD Релиз обновлен 08.11.2017

OldOldNick

UPD Релиз обновлен 04.07.2019
Добавлен новый сборник

OldOldNick

UPD Релиз обновлен 13.10.2020
Ответить на тему