Error

Dozois, Gardner (ed.) - Songs of Love & Death / Дозуа, Гарднер (ред.) - Песни любви и смерти [2010, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Gardner Dozois & George R. R. Martin - Songs of Love & Death

Название: Songs of Love & Death / Песни любви и смерти
Год выпуска: 2010
Под редакцией: Dozois, Gardner & Martin, George R. R. / Дозуа, Гарднер & Мартин, Джордж Р. Р.
Издательство: Gallery Books
eISBN: 978-1-4391-7083-0
Формат: EPUB
Качество: eBook
Язык: английский

Описание:
Еще одна межжанровая антология Дозуа и Мартина. На этот раз - фэнтези и любовь. Любовь, конечно, трагическая, с непреодолимыми препятствиями. Сплошные Ромео и Джульеты Smile
Star-crossed Lovers (Introduction to Songs of Love and Death) by Gardner Dozois and George R. R. Martin
Love Hurts / Раны любви by Jim Butcher
The Marrying Maid by Jo Beverley
Rooftops by Carrie Vaughn
Hurt Me by Daniel Abraham (под псевдонимом M. L. N. Hanover)
Demon Lover by Cecelia Holland
The Wayfarer's Advice by Melinda M. Snodgrass
Blue Boots by Megan Lindholm (под псевдонимом Robin Hobb)
The Thing About Cassandra / Кое-что о Кассандре by Neil Gaiman
After the Blood by Marjorie M. Liu
You, and You Alone by Jacqueline Carey
His Wolf by Lisa Tuttle
Courting Trouble by Linnea Sinclair
The Demon Dancer by Mary Jo Putney
Under/Above the Water by Tanith Lee
Kaskia by Peter S. Beagle
Man in the Mirror by Yasmine Galenorn
A Leaf on the Wind of All Hallows by Diana Gabaldon
Jim Butcher

Love Hurts

Murphy gestured at the bodies and said, “Love hurts.”
I ducked under the crime scene tape and entered the Wrigleyville apartment. The smell of blood and death was thick. It made gallows humor inevitable.
Murphy stood there looking at me. She wasn’t offering explanations. That meant she wanted an unbiased opinion from CPD’s Special Investigations consultant—who is me, Harry Dresden. As far as I know, I am the only wizard on the planet earning a significant portion of his income working for a law enforcement agency.
I stopped and looked around, taking inventory.
Two bodies, naked, male and female, still intertwined in the act. One little pistol, illegal in Chicago, lying upon the limp fingers of the woman. Two gunshot wounds to the temples, one each. There were two overlapping fan-shaped splatters of blood, and more had soaked into the carpet. The bodies stank like hell. Some very unromantic things had happened to them after death.
I walked a little farther into the room and looked around. Somewhere in the apartment, an old vinyl was playing Queen. Freddie wondered who wanted to live forever. As I listened, the song ended and began again a few seconds later, popping and scratching nostalgically.
The walls were covered in photographs.
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему