Error

Shvartsman Alex - Unidentified Funny Objects / Шварцман Алекс - Неопознанные забавные объекты [2012, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Unidentified Funny Objects / Неопознанные забавные объекты

Название: Unidentified Funny Objects / Неопознанные забавные объекты
Год выпуска: 2012
Под редакцией: Shvartsman Alex / Шварцман Алекс
Издательство: UFO Publishing
ISBN: 9780988432802
Формат: EPUB
Качество: eBook
Язык: английский

Описание:
Коллекция из 29 повестей и рассказов в жанре юмористической фантастики. Составитель пишет, что постарался выбрать юмористические произведения так, чтобы максимально представить разнообразие фантастики. Включены произведения как известных писателей, таких как Майк Резник и Джоди Линн Най, так и новичков. Имеется даже перевод рассказа Сергея Лукьяненко "Если вы свяжетесь прямо сейчас ..."

Я пытался подобрать русское название так, чтобы аббревиатура получилась НЛО, но, увы, воображения не хватило ac Лучший вариант был "Насмешливые Литературные Объекты", но он мне не понравился ...
    Timber! Scott Almes
    Alien invasion as seen in the Twitter stream of @dweebless Jake Kerr
    Dreaming Harry Stephanie Burgess
    Fight finale from the near future James Beamon
    Temporal shimmies Jennifer Pelland
    Day they repossessed my zombies K.G. Jewell
    Moon landing Lavie Tidhar
    Last dragon slayer Chuck Rothman
    Venus of Willendorf Deborah Walker
    Love thy neighbors Ken Liu
    Alchemist's children Nathaniel Lee
    Fifty-one suitors of Princess Jamatpie Leah Cypress
    If you act now / Если вы свяжетесь прямо сейчас ... Sergey Lukyanenko
    No silver lining Zach Shephard
    Go carts of the gods Michael Kurland
    My kingdom for a horse Stephen D. Rogers
    Cake from Mars Marko Kloos
    Unchanted sword Jeff Stehman
    Real thing Don Sakers
    2001 revisited via 1969 Bruce Golden
    First date Jamie Lackey
    One-hand tantra Ferret Steinmetz
    Of Mat and math Anatoly Belilovsky
    All I want for Christmas Siobhan Gallagher
    Velveteen golem David Sklar
    Working stiff Matt Mikalatos
    Worm's eye view Jody Lynn Nye
    Secret life of Sleeping Beauty Charity Tahmaseb
    El and Al vs. Himmler's horrendous horde from hell Mike Resnick
WORM’S EYE VIEW

Jody Lynn Nye

Detective Sergeant Dena Malone looked with horror at the meter-long, tubular, rose pink creature swimming in the medical examiner’s sink. Every so often, it turned large, dark eyes like those of an octopus in their direction. She could see herself reflected in them: slim, thirty, brown hair razor-cut around an oval face. About thirty centimeters from the creature’s eyes was a squarish bulge and a faint white scar showing where the object beneath the skin had been implanted. The creature seemed, otherwise, featureless, but that didn’t make it any less disgusting. She stepped back and glared at the three men.
“With respect, captain,” she said, “that’s not in my job description.”
“Witness protection?” Captain Potopos said, falsely hearty. He was a big man with a ruddy complexion. “Sure it is.”
The slim, gray-haired man almost eclipsed by the senior policeman’s burly body smiled at Dena in a way that reminded her of defense attorneys and confidence tricksters, neither of whom she trusted. The austere woman in the suit at the gray-haired man’s side looked like his conscience.
“Think of it as good public relations for the department—not that you may reveal K’t’ank’s location until after the culprits are apprehended—but it will give a real boost to Human-Salosian relations,” Mr. Tiedler said. “You’ll hardly know that K’t’ank is there.”
Of course I’ll know! Dena wanted to shriek, but she kept her voice level. “Mr. Tiedler, you want me to investigate the murder of Professor Omar Derbayi with that thing swimming around in my peritoneum?”
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему