Error

Parisien, Dominik (ed) - Robots vs. Fairies / Парисьен, Доминик (ред) - Роботы против фей [2018, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Dominik Parisien & Navah Wolfe (ed) - Robots vs. Fairies

Название: Robots vs. Fairies / Роботы против фей
Год выпуска: 2018
Под редакцией: Parisien, Dominik & Wolfe, Navah / Парисьен, Доминик & Вулф, Нава
Издательство: Saga Press
ISBN: 978-1-4814-6237-2
Формат: EPUB
Качество: eBook
Язык: английский

Описание:
Из аннотации: "Кто круче – роботы или феи? Гигантские уничтожители миров, способные сметать с лица земли целые города, или повелители магии, невидимые кукловоды, дергающие людей за ниточки страстей и иллюзий?"
Build Me a Wonderland / Поcтрой мне Страну чудес short story by Seanan McGuire
Quality Time / Чистая радость novelette by Ken Liu
Murmured Under the Moon / Шёпотом, при лунном свете short story by Tim Pratt
The Blue Fairy's Manifesto / Манифест Голубого Эльфа short story by Annalee Newitz
Bread and Milk and Salt / Хлеб, молоко и соль short story by Sarah Gailey
Ironheart / Железное сердце short story by Jonathan Maberry
Just Another Love Song / Просто ещё одна песня любви short story by Kat Howard
Sound and Fury / Шум и ярость short story by Mary Robinette Kowal
The Bookcase Expedition / Экспедиция на книжный шкаф short story by Jeffrey Ford
Work Shadow/Shadow Work / Рабочая тень/Теневая работа short story by Madeline Ashby
Second to the Left, and Straight On / Второй поворот налево, затем — прямо short story by Jim C. Hines
The Buried Giant / Похороненный гигант short story by Lavie Tidhar
Three Robots Experience Objects Left Behind from the Era of Humans for the First Time / Три робота впервые оценивают объекты, оставленные эрой человечества short story by John Scalzi
Ostentation of Peacocks / Хвастовство павлинов short story by Delilah S. Dawson (as by Lila Bowen)
All the Time We've Left to Spend / Время, что нам остаётся short story by Alyssa Wong
Adriftica / Афродиатика novelette by Maria Dahvana Headley
To a Cloven Pine / В расщелине сосны short story by Max Gladstone
A Fall Counts Anywhere / Поражение — везде и всегда поражение short story by Catherynne M. Valente
THE BOOKCASE EXPEDITION

by Jeffrey Ford

I started seeing them during the winter when I was at death’s door and whacked out on meds. At first I thought they were baby praying mantises that had somehow invaded the house to escape the ice and snow, but they were far smaller than that. Minuscule, really. I was surprised I could see them at all. I could, though, and at times with great clarity, as if through invisible binoculars. Occasionally, I heard their distant cries.
I’m talking about fairies, tiny beings in the forms of men, women, and children. I spotted them, thin as a pin and half as tall, creeping about; running from the cats or carrying back to their homes in the walls sacks full of crumbs gathered from our breakfast plates. Mostly I saw them at night, as I had to sit upright in the corner of the living room couch to sleep in order not to suffocate. While the wind howled outside, the light coming in from the kitchen illuminated a small party of them ascending and descending the dunes and craters of the moonscape that was my blanket. One night they planted a flag—a tattered postage stamp fastened to a cat’s whisker—into my knee as if I was undiscovered country.
The first time I saw one, it was battling—have you ever seen one of those spiders that looks like it’s made of wood? Well, the fairy had a thistle spike and was parrying the picket legs of that arachnid, bravely lunging for its soft underbelly. I took it all in stride, though. I didn’t get excited. I certainly didn’t go and tell Lynn, who would think it nonsense. Let the fairies do their thing, I thought. I had way bigger problems to deal with, like trying to breathe.
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему