Error

Margulies, Leo (ed) - Mink Is for a Minx / Моргулес, Лео (ред) - Норка - это для кокетки [1964, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Leo Margulies (ed) - Mink Is for a Minx

Название: Mink Is for a Minx / Норка - это для кокетки
Год выпуска: 1964
Под редакцией: Margulies, Leo / Моргулес, Лео
Издательство: Dell
ISBN: не указан
Формат: EPUB
Качество: OCR
Язык: английский

Описание:
Подборка детективных рассказов из журнала "Mike Shayne's Mystery Magazine".
DEATH OF A DEAD MAN by Brett Halliday
PARTNERS OF THE DARK by Alson J. Smith
TRUCK DRIVERS LIKE GIRLS by Dorothy Madle
MURDER SLICK AS A WHISTLE by Arthur Porges
THE MARROW OF JUSTICE by Hal Ellson
MAN ON THE RUN by Dennis Lynds
DEATH, MY LOVE by John Douglas
MINK IS FOR A MINX by Tighe Jarratt
MURDER OF AN UNKNOWN MAN by James Holding
CORPUS DELICTI by Talmage Powell
MURDER SLICK AS A WHISTLE
by Arthur Porges

MARTIN CALDER SAID CHEERFULLY, “Goering, you are going to kill your master for me.” The big, gentle Doberman, one hundred sixty pounds of loyalty and affection, whined. Whether this was because he objected to “Goering,” when his real name was Siegfried, or actually understood the implications of the threat against Tracy Benton, was known only to himself. Calder patted the sleek head, and the dog licked his hand.
“You may say ‘no,’” Calder murmured, “but Pavlov says ‘yes’—and my money’s on the famous Muscovite. The fact is, Hermann, he knew more about your species than you do about his. Goering, my boy,” he added wryly, “you’re living proof that dumb animals have no better intuition than people. If they did I’d be chewed to bits by now.”
Actually Calder had nothing against the dog, which belonged to his brother-in-law. If he called him by so obnoxious a name, it was merely to annoy Tracy Benton, who hated the idea. As an excuse, Calder had drawn Tracy’s attention to the Doberman’s excess poundage, for certainly the animal was overfed.
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему