Error

Jakubowski, Maxim (ed.) - The Book of Extraordinary Femme Fatale Stories / Якубовски, Максим (ред.) - Книга о выдающихся роковых женщинах [2022, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Jakubowski, Maxim (ed.) - The Book of Extraordinary Femme Fatale Stories

Название: The Book of Extraordinary Femme Fatale Stories / Книга о выдающихся роковых женщинах
Год выпуска: 2022
Под редакцией: Jakubowski, Maxim / Якубовски, Максим
Издательство: Mango Publishing Group
ISBN: 978-1-64250-874-1
Формат: EPUB
Качество: eBook (retail)
Язык: английский

Описание:
Женщины - преступницы, сыщики и другие таинственные и загадочные личности ...
Hava by Lavie Tidhar
How to Craft the Perfect Story by SJI Holliday
Bliss by Joseph S. Walker
The Smoking Gunners by Ashley Lister
Haunt Me by Michael A. Gonzales
The Night Walker by Bernie Crosthwaite
Belle and Donna by Keith Brooke
Bait by Simon Bestwick
Miss Scarlett by Rose Biggin
The Dance of Love and Hunger by Robert Lopresti
Blindsided by Eric Brown
She Told Me About You by Ali Seay
The Cliff by Alvaro Zinos-Amaro
The Rise and Fall of Melody Lines, Esq. by Rhys Hughes
Kane's Alibi by Bev Vincent
What I Don't Understand Is the Music by Ana Teresa Pereira
Null and Void by Claude Lalumière
The Obsidian Knife by O'Neil De Noux
Blindsided

By Eric Brown

I stopped dictating a letter on my laptop’s voice recognition program, turned my head and listened.
I hadn’t been mistaken. There was someone downstairs. I heard footsteps on the linoleum in the laundry room and cursed Mrs. Jones. She came twice a week to do the washing, and invariably left the window open.
The sound was faint, muffled by the intervening rooms—but my hearing has always been acute, to compensate for my lifelong blindness.
Maria, my secretary, arrived every day at one o’clock. She’d unlock the front door with her own key and call my name. It was now just after twelve, so I couldn’t rely on her arriving any time soon and saving the day.
When Charles, my lover of two years, had left three months ago—or rather, when I kicked him out after learning of his serial unfaithfulness—Maria had suggested she move in for a while, but I insisted I was fine and could look after myself.
I wished, now, that I’d accepted her offer.
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему