Error

Turtledove Harry - Alternate Generals I, II, III / Тертлдав Гарри - Генералы иных реальностей I, II, III [2000-2005, fb2, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

Turtledove Harry - Alternate Generals I, II, III

Название: Alternate Generals I, II, III / Генералы иных реальностей
Годы выпуска: 2000-2005
Под редакцией: Turtledove Harry / Тертлдав Гарри
Издательство: Baen
Формат: fb2
Качество: OCR/eBook
Язык: английский

Описание:
Три антологии альтернативной истории. Полководцы разных времен и народов, но в иных реальностях ...
Alternate Generals 2000, fb2, ISBN: 0-671-87886-7, Baen
  • The Test of Gold by Lillian Stewart Carl
  • Tradition by Elizabeth Moon
  • And to the Republic For Which It Stands by Brad Linaweaver
  • The Charge of Lee's Brigade by S. M. Stirling
  • The Craft of War by Lois Tilton
  • Queen of the Amazons by Jody Lynn Nye
  • The Phantom Tolbukhin / Толбухин-призрак by Harry Turtledove
  • An Old Man's Summer by Esther M. Friesner
  • The Last Crusader by Bill Fawcett
  • Billy Mitchell's Overt Act by William Sanders
  • A Case for Justice by Janet Berliner
  • A Hard Day for Mother by William R. Forstchen
  • The Captain from Kirkbean by David Weber
  • Vive l'Amiral by John Mina
  • Bloodstained Ground by Brian M. Thomsen
  • Vati by R. M. Meluch
Alternate Generals II 2002, fb2, ISBN: 0-7434-3528-1, Baen
  • American Mandate by Jim Fiscus
  • Southern Strategy by Michael F. Flynn
  • Uncle Alf by Harry Turtledove
  • Horizon by Noreen Doyle
  • Devil's Bargain by Judith Tarr
  • George Patton Slept Here by Roland J. Green
  • Tarnished Glory by Chris Bunch
  • Compadres by S. M. Stirling and Richard Foss
  • And the Glory of Them by Susan Shwartz
  • Twelve Legions of Angels by R. M. Meluch
  • In the Prison of His Days by Joel Richards
  • Labor Relations by Esther M. Friesner
  • Empire by William Sanders
Alternate Generals III 2005, fb2, ISBN: 0-7434-9897-6, Baen
  • A Key to the Illuminated Heretic by A. M. Dellamonica
  • The Road to Endless Sleep by Jim Fiscus
  • Not Fade Away by William Sanders
  • I Shall Return by John Mina
  • Shock and Awe by Harry Turtledove
  • A Good Bag by Brad Linaweaver
  • The Burning Spear at Twilight by Mike Resnick
  • "It Isn't Every Day of the Week" by Roland J. Green
  • Measureless to Man by Judith Tarr
  • Over the Sea from Skye by Lillian Stewart Carl
  • First, Catch Your Elephant by Esther M. Friesner
  • East of Appomattox by Lee Allred
  • Murdering Uncle Ho by Chris Bunch
First, Catch Your Elephant

Esther Friesner

"Still snowin'?" A querulous voice rose high on the thin, alpine air from one of the many tents clinging to the flanks of the mountain.
The tent-flap shimmied in the piercing wind that had been blowing since before the ages when the gods first discovered how much fun it is to pull the wings off mortals. A sharp, brown nose peeked out only to be withdrawn again hastily into the comparative warmth of the tent.
"Gaaaah, stupid question," the proprietor of the aforementioned nose replied with little grace. "Yer an idjit fer askin'. An' I'm a bigger idjit than that for botherin' to check. "'Course it's still snowin'! Been doin' bugger-all but snow since we left bloody Narbo!"
A third voice now joined the conversation. "I say, fellows, that's a bit of an exaggeration, what? Oh, we may be in for flurry or two, but it's not even winter yet. I say we should count ourselves fortunate, stiff upper lip, put on a happy face and all that. Our situation may be deuced uncomfortable, but we've soldiered through worse than this before. Crossing the Pyrenees wasn't a piece of cake, but we did it, and we fought our way across the Rhone, elephants and all, and it'll take more than these dashed Alps to keep General Hannibal's boys out of Italia. Why, before we know it, we'll being giving those Roman chappies a spot of Carthaginian what-ho they won't soon forget. Now let's all give three rousing cheers for good old General Hannibal and then what say we go scare us up a bit of breakfast?"
. . .
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм

OldOldNick

Пока собирал файлы для релиза Тертлдава, нашел несколько составленных им антологий. Решил и их выложить Smile
Alternate Generals II и III есть в сетевых библиотеках, но мои экземпляры лучше :-) В II была одна из типовых ошибок преобразования - исчезновение пробела на переходе от нормального текста к курсиву (и возможное появление его после курсива). В III была выбрана неподходящая кодовая таблица - при наличии букв с точками, тильдами и т. д. 1251 не подходит ... Я заново сделал их из хороших html от Baen.
Alternate Generals I - случайно нашел txt неважного качества (больше ничего). Выправил, насколько смог, какие-то ошибки остались, но читать можно ...
Ответить на тему