Error

Laura Furman - The O. Henry Prize Stories 2013 / Лаура Фурман - Лауреаты премии О. Генри 2013 [2013, EPUB, ENG]

Ответить на тему

| 

Автор Сообщение

OldOldNick

The O. Henry Prize Stories 2013 / Лауреаты премии О. Генри 2013

Название: The O. Henry Prize Stories 2013 / Лауреаты премии О. Генри 2013
Год выпуска: 2013
Под редакцией: Laura Furman / Лаура Фурман
Издательство: Anchor Books
eISBN: 978-0-345-80326-9
Формат: EPUB
Качество: eBook
Язык: английский
Описание:
Премия памяти О. Генри была учреждена в 1918 году членами Twilight Club (букв. "Сумеречный клуб). Премия присуждается авторам коротких рассказов, написанных на английском языке и опубликованных в американских и канадских журналах.
Лауреаты премии публикуются в ежегодных сборниках, первый из которых вышел в 1919 году. Цель премии была сформулирована первым редактором сборника Blanche Colton Williams (1879–1944): "поддержать искусство короткого рассказа и стимулировать молодых авторов".
'
' . str_replace('\"', '"', str_replace(array('

', '
', ' '), '
', Array)) . '
'
Deborah Eisenberg
Your Duck Is My Duck

WAY BACK—OH, NOT ALL that long ago, actually, just a couple of years, but back before I’d gotten a glimpse of the gears and levers and pulleys that dredge the future up from the earth’s core to its surface—I was going to a lot of parties.
And at one of these parties there was a couple, Ray and Christa, who hung out with various people I sort of knew, or, anyhow, whose names I knew. We’d never had much of a conversation, just hey there, kind of thing, but I’d seen them at parties over the years and at that particular party they seemed to forget that we weren’t actually friends ourselves.
Ray and Christa had a lot of money, a serious quantity, and they were also both very good-looking, so they could live the way they felt like living. Sometimes they split up, and one of them, usually Ray, was with someone else for a while, always a splashy, public business that made their entourage scatter like flummoxed chickens, but inevitably they got back together, and afterwards, you couldn’t detect a scar.
Download
Для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация
Сайт не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Ответить на тему